WOW...How many of you ladies feel like this?

Thanks guys. I wish they would legalize the hobby so I could take some of these girls under my wing.

NR, hell yeah we like being treated like ladies cause that's what we are. Some are "no applause, just cash" but that's synonomous with the 3 gs mentality. (3 gs, get in- get off- get out) agency slang. Originally Posted by Lacey Companion
OMG, I posted at the same time you did, and was thinking the exact same things!
It is pretty obvious she is both physically and emotionally fatigued. A long vacation would do her good. It will give her time to re-evaluate her priorities in life.
Dude.... This is about what I expected.... But I feel it's not quite done yet....
[quote=enderwiggin;734294]Understood. Defend her at your own risk.[/quote

Hmmmm threats are always so nice lol. Mr. Hobby obviously needs his insecure butt kissed from every lady in Texas....well I don't live there lmao. I would never let any man subject me to some of the crap these hard working ladies have to put up with just to make a buck. What you and many other guys in Texas are known for, is the constant "You are just a whore, you can't have an opinion if it does not stroke my ego" mentality, and the ladies with a brain, are starting to pay attention!

You need to wake up and realize that your little insecurity issues and "demand that everyone agree with you" episodes, only work on girls who HAVE TO BE HERE lol. Many can easily tell you to piss off and blacklist you...or worse lol.

In essence what you are saying, is if a lady has an opinion that you don't like you will in turn try and take food out of a child's mouth that she is raising, by attempting to ruin her business....classic and so indictive of what most Texas men are known for.

Nymphtalk and GP both made valid points without the cursing, threats, and utter "I am a Texas Eccie Member you must bow down to me", BS!! Neither said that was what they thought of every client, but you hit your head really hard if you think some don't apply...probably you since you are the one most offended lmao. Here's a clue...guys this does not pertain to, don't feel the need to bash it. Check Mate!

Lacey, what are you doing in Houston of all places girl? Get your crazy azz back to New Orleans!

Dickemdown this was supposed to be a surprise lol. You stole my post!!!
I'm a little confused Nymph. You go to great lengths to distance yourself as an Independant from this "agency girl"...so why even try defending her in the first place? You've made it abundantly clear you don't agree with everything she said, so why didn't you just make that clear up front and try to express your feelings that way? I understand you saw my post and went buck wild on me...but it surely just makes you, as a successful, well-regarded Independant provider, look bad. We understand what you're saying, just don't let my words get to you so much next time, slow down, and post what you really mean. Originally Posted by Wakeup

What I defend is anyones right to post a link, laugh at it, at not have it be taken as public policy. That's it. You guys not only take it literally toward all of you, but I personally am offended to see anyone rally around someone that uses the words, bitch, shut up, and take money in the same sentence.

And that's what we did, laughed. Maybe you guys didn't, but I did. Especially at the fancy restaurant part. I was at one of Dallas' finest hotels, and had someone show up wearing dirty clothes. Yes, I thought that was funny.
wow, maybe I should consider writing a blog on what Providers need to know. Unlike providers, I don't see several women each day. I have probably gone to great lengths to make time in my busy schedule for the hobby on the day of my appointment. So with that in mind, (1) be courteous to me on the phone - there is nothing worse than driving to an appointment with the idea that it is going to be a bad session already in my head; (2) be on time - I understand if you're running late, but communication is key to my understanding. If you want me to respect your time, please respect mine. (3) Don't be pushy or rude during the session about the donation. I know this doesn't apply to all providers, but many I've seen. It just makes me think you are all about the money and now will do everything in your power to get me off and out the door as quickly as possible; (4) If you can't at least be somewhat into the session, it's not really worth it for me. If I read one more review where the provider says "just do what you have to do" I will probably puke; (5) If you don't like something during the session, find a polite way to tell me - it is just as important for me to feel like you're into the session and I will probably do whatever I can to make sure it is good for you too; (6) Even though I know that I am probably not god's gift to women (hence my presence in the hobby), it wouldn't hurt to compliment me or stroke my ego just a little bit - remember, this is a fantasy deal for me and I'm probably seeing you for something I am not getting at home or elsewhere; (7) Don't even mention time limits if you are a one and done provider - Just tell me you are one and done. At least I know to take it slow if I want to be there and enjoy myself for more than 10 minutes; (8) Personal hygiene is just as important for you as me. God I hate paying for a session only to find my date has trichmoniasis or has failed to wipe properly; (9) Don't tell me you're GFE and then stress to me that you are safety conscious and therefore, don't kiss, don't bbbj, don't allow daty, or CO (take your pick) - Just tell me your services are limited and priced accordingly; (10) I am not your sugar daddy, so don't even think about playing me up for a shopping trip or fancy gifts - I have no problems drawing the line between fantasy and reality. If I really like you and decide to bring something nice to the next session, trust me it will be without strings or expectations - Its just because I like you and want to do something nice for you.

Of course, I must be having a bad day. My apologies in advance to any provider to whom the above does not apply. lol.
Here's some more TRUTH for ya lol.

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6695715/
GP, I have read quite a few of your posts and chuckled in agreement. Fact is we were hobby babies and now we are hobby mommas...lol. If I found out my daughter was here, I would thank God for gals like us who look out for them and that's what makes the enemy wrong about the hobby. We protect each other way more than the we are pro quo quid. If we were paid for that service, agencies would be redefined and we would rule...lol. Pimps would be outta biz, human trafficking would be non- existent and everybody would have a better perspective of the hobby. But NOoooo, Uncle Leo has to demonize us all due to the bs of the few and diminishing. The best thing that could happen to the hobby would be to legalize it so that we could feel free be legality to squash the problems. They can't solve them. It's been since the beginning of time and they haven't gotten right in the US yet. How many countries have it legalized and it has straightened itself out. And they keep trying to pin Human Trafficking on the hobby. NOOooooo. That's deranged mofos who wanna own a bitch. Nobody here feels that way outside of a few short lived agencies that get booted by the staff or community by starvation. Oh I think about going on TV and telling how it really is all the time. Especially to Osama Bin Laden. He calls us infidels but we make luv not war. Just look at the animals. When they make studding a bull illegal, I may respect the laws against the hobby but for as long as we are telling the animals when they can or cannot have sex and/or reproduce... I have to go with "the man" being in violation of the laws of nature and that IS covered in the Declaration of Independence. Us independents need to refer to the Declaration of Independence. After all, the framers were not faithful to their wives. Just look at Thomas Jefferson. He's a perfect example of a completed respected man who supported more women that he enjoyed than his wife. When they discredit all the men who built this country... blaablaablaa.

Hi London Baby, I am not in Houston silly girl. I'm actually pretty close to ya. You crack me up. I was actually thinking about you through this whole post. Gosh I hope the Texas guys don't think like that, I was thinking about moseying over there soon. I guess I don't really have that problem cause I am VERY picky about who I take references from and I expect girls to tell me about Mr. Stanky with the bad tude. I take references from you... *giggles* thanks!

Lickagator, I think I luv you. You go boy...lol. Get emmm, sick emmm...lol. I bet you'd bring me a present... heeeheee!

Nymph I see your point about it being funny (but it's really not) Honey... but it's a bit harsh. Yeah, men have egos but so do we so we should make our point in general and not attack these guys when being offended by their response. I think Lickagator makes this point very well. How would we have responded had this been a hobbyist thread with his statements. I mean she treated "ALL" hobbyists as losers. That's uncalled for and we shouldn't support it. It's like saying ALL us girls are here just for the envelope and we'll do ANYTHING to get it. That's not true and it pisses us off when society or hobbyists treat us that way. She's burnt out pure and simple. She's really mad at the agency and herself. A girl should screen for more than "not LE or freak boy" and it is ultimately our responsibility for what we allow to happen to us. Taking it out on the good guys isn't the solution. A vacation is. Then becoming independent, if she returns.

There really is no defending this girl.

There really is no attacking this girl.

All there is is remorse in her heart and she needs to rethink her choices. It happens.
Here's some more TRUTH for ya lol.

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6695715/ Originally Posted by London Rayne

LMAO..

I was wondering when someone would get around to posting that video in the coed forums!

Cracks me up everytime I watch it.
Hmmmm threats are always so nice lol. Mr. Hobby obviously needs his insecure butt kissed from every lady in Texas....well I don't live there lmao. I would never let any man subject me to some of the crap these hard working ladies have to put up with just to make a buck. What you and many other guys in Texas are known for, is the constant "You are just a whore, you can't have an opinion if it does not stroke my ego" mentality, and the ladies with a brain, are starting to pay attention! Originally Posted by London Rayne
I'm not defending Wakeup, I'm disagreeing with the ideas and humor of the posted link. Wakeup is a big boy.

I'm also not threatening anyone. Just issuing a polite warning. You're not going to get a whole lot of hobbyists who will find the link funny, cute or true. If you think its in your best interest to defend the ideas in the link, knock yourself out.

On a sidenote, I also think its hypocritical of you to say "You guys are assholes for lumping us ladies together and calling us names", while lumping us hobbyists together and calling us names. You shame us for "issuing threats" and trying to ruin your business, while threatening that you will blacklist people and try to ruin their reputation.

Pot, meet Kettle.
Dickemdown this was supposed to be a surprise lol. You stole my post!!! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Did London Rayne just admit that this is her post?
Did London Rayne just admit that this is her post? Originally Posted by dearhunter
Seemed like it to me. At the very least, she's saying "You took the words right outta my mouth."
So, London.......inquiring minds want to know......are you really 27 and are those really all your photos in your showcase.....since you seem to like chess....I'm just saying.
Who's the fucking prophet now?
Did London Rayne just admit that this is her post? Originally Posted by dearhunter

Yea I wish, but I spell a little better than blog girl. I was the one who posted it in the ladies forum, and dared to post in Tx. I posted it in Dallas lol.

Sorry if it rings true, but since I have never met ANY of you obviously I would not know if it applies. I am only judging by your obvious reactions lol.