Austin visit

Hmmmmmmmm is that a review that you are posting in front of a provider? Do you provide the ros to them as well?
I multitask.....

Originally Posted by Still Looking
Hmmmmmmmm is that a review that you are posting in front of a provider? Do you provide the ros to them as well? Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Listen wide gluide... I won't tell you how to suck dick and you don't tell me how to post reviews.

Are you done doing the back stroke down the buffet? How about you try this.

Hmmmmmmmm is that a review that you are posting in front of a provider? Do you provide the ros to them as well? Originally Posted by Super Head 713

What a braniac you are.....

That certainly does not look to be "in front" of her
What a braniac you are.....

That certainly does not look to be "in front" of her Originally Posted by Whispers
Boss don't get her shook up. She could start rolling and then..... well you know!
I find it ironic two fat ass guys are telling a larger women she is not wanted. Why are you guys so mean and rude? Did yall get beat up as kids? Probably fat all your lives and got beat up and teased.
I find it ironic two fat ass guys are telling a larger women she is not wanted. Why are you guys so mean and rude? Did yall get beat up as kids? Probably fat all your lives and got beat up and teased. Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Let me get this straight....

SL is over weight (more than likely obese), a wanna be pimp, a loser with nothing better to do with his time, AND annoying as hell?

SL, you sir are a model citizen of eccie. I wish I was as much of a loser as you. I wish I had a pimp like mata and the rest of your gang.

SL is over weight (more than likely obese), a wanna be pimp, a loser with nothing better to do with his time, AND annoying as hell?

SL, you sir are a model citizen of eccie. I wish I was as much of a loser as you. I wish I had a pimp like mata and the rest of your gang. Originally Posted by MrBigD
you Sir need a better role model, I feel sorry for you too
I find it ironic two fat ass guys are telling a larger women she is not wanted. Why are you guys so mean and rude? Did yall get beat up as kids? Probably fat all your lives and got beat up and teased. Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
And your my hero Ralphey Boy. Sadly I fall short of being you. Loved you in TED 1 & 2

SL, you sir are a model citizen of eccie. I wish I was as much of a loser as you. I wish I had a pimp like mata and the rest of your gang. Originally Posted by MrBigD
Stop MrBigD you're going to make me blush

You didn't get to suck on your mommy's tit enough. No one liked you growing up. People were very hateful about you being gay or now Bi. You wish you could do a gender change but sadly you don't have the cash. You tried being a pimp but failed miserably. Now you hide behind a key board thinking you are somebody that matters. Change your shitty attitude and maybe Whispers & I will help out with the gender change. If you want to have a Pita Pockets you have every right! I say BRAVO!
I find it ironic two fat ass guys are telling a larger women she is not wanted. Why are you guys so mean and rude? Did yall get beat up as kids? Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Yeah, I've got to agree....you two are acting like pricks.

Why? (rhetorical question in hopes that you might take a step back and reflect)

On a completely different topic...

What I find really hilarious, (or really sad...?),

...is that Eccie's even on someone's mind while in the company gal in the hamster position. (much less on on a laptop screen sitting on said companion's back).

That speaks volumes...

I like her!
Feisty !!!
Since SL brought up doing the backstroke...
I'd bet money if there was a slop trough full o' biscuits and gravy
at the other end of the pool,Sl and Whispers could give Micheal Phelps a run for the gold.

Yeah, I've got to agree....you two are acting like pricks.

Why? (rhetorical question in hopes that you might take a step back and reflect

On a completely different topic...

What I find really hilarious, (or really sad...?),

...is that Eccie's even on someone's mind while in the company gal in the hamster position. (much less on on a laptop screen sitting on said companion's back).

That speaks volumes...

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Almost like it was staged huh...
I like her!
Feisty !!! Originally Posted by Kickrocks
I likes Sassy Chicks
Since SL brought up doing the backstroke...
I'd bet money if there was a slop trough full o' biscuits and gravy
at the other end of the pool,Sl and Whispers could give Micheal Phelps a run for the gold.

Originally Posted by Observing
https://youtu.be/9J9X9VvYQXU