Predictions...Mavs or Heat

We are yet to see the adjustments. Let's see if Video boy can outcoach Carlisle. I think this series potentially rests more on adjustments those coaches can make. Originally Posted by Boltfan

LMFAO, video boy....

I still think video boy and the slick back hair are communicating during games with one of those NCIS type ear devices with mics.

anyway, Boltfan is right. The game is about adjustments too, and the team that can make the right adjustments will have the best chance to win. the missed shots happen and can make you lose despite your adjustments, because in the end you need to score more than the other team. I like the way J Kidd took accountability, and he should have. but, momentum and confidence come into play as well and the Mavs have none and the Heatles have much. The Mavs need to win tonight or I think the series could be over fast.
agreed must win for mavs tonight...
Agreed must win. Then hopefully two out of three in Dallas. Then win one more in Miami.
  • MRMR
  • 06-02-2011, 04:37 PM
Agreed with. Win this take two and back to Miami.
We brought our C game last one. Need our A game tonight.
Go Mavs!!
I got two words to say about the Mavs so far in this series....."wasted opportunities".
YAHOO MAV'S
I got two words to say about the Mavs so far in this series....."wasted opportunities". Originally Posted by TexRich
I got two words too...
Dirk Nowitzki

Can you fuckin' belive it! Hang tough and never give up.
Mavs played better defense. Both teams shot better in the first half but the Mavs took on the heat surge in the 4th and then punched them right back in the mouth.

Nice win. Bone head Terry almost blew it there.
Go MAVS! Crazy game!
Go MAVS! Crazy game! Originally Posted by Apollo430
I was shouting so loud - here with just me and my lil dog....that I scared her right off the couch, and then out of the front room entirely.

She probably pissed herself somewhere! Ha ha ha.

GOOOOOO MAVS!
Eric Spoelstra, Heat head coach.....

...at the press conference, his insides must be turned out. Pat Riley is going to take the paddle out tonight for his protege Eric......
Grace under pressure. Always a good thing to keep handy. You never know when you'll need it.
I think I heard you Angie, and I'm two counties over. Just got done watching it. Not a pretty game at times, but good lord, that is one for the freakin' ages.
(munch)(munch)(munch)...Hmmmm. ..this crow doesn't taste very good.

I didn't believe that the Mavs could compete in this series after that first game. Now I think anything is possible.

L4L
I think I heard you Angie, and I'm two counties over. Just got done watching it. Not a pretty game at times, but good lord, that is one for the freakin' ages. Originally Posted by TexasT
I was CERTAIN we were going into over time...especially with dirk going to the left side with his busted finger/shooting hand on the left. (I know, he normally shoots right but when driving the left side - he uses his left hand...WHICH IS WHAT every baller should know how to do.)

a slam dunk would have been a sweet "in your face bitches" shot, but I'll take ugly to win the game - any day of the week.

my friend on the other side of town told me that their neighbors were banging on his walls cuz they were so loud.
IT'S THE MAVS GAME IN DALLAS - GET OVER IT. We are GONNA be loud...(it's not like folks were banging a head board up against a wall makin a bunch of noise) SUPPORT LOCAL SPORTS cry babies.