Clarence Thomas will die . . .

That black and white picture above.

Goodnight sir. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
I guess Liberty can enable a person to sit quietly and read a book and not be bothered. But there's more to it than your little picture.
I guess Liberty can enable a person to sit quietly and read a book and not be bothered. But there's more to it than your little picture. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Not really. But that's our difference.
Not really. But that's our difference. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Well if that's all Liberty is in your mind then you shouldn't have any Complaints.
Well, Joe Biden did lead the lynch mob against Clarence Thomas. For Thomas to mysteriously die on Biden's watch so Biden could replace him...sounds like a bad novel.
Well if that's all Liberty is in your mind then you shouldn't have any Complaints. Originally Posted by Levianon17

True. But peace of mind, body and soul is not always with me.

When I think about the other half of the US population, should I complain about their right to choose being taken from them?

Well, Joe Biden did lead the lynch mob against Clarence Thomas. For Thomas to mysteriously die on Biden's watch so Biden could replace him...sounds like a bad novel. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Title, please. Great post, but I'm wondering what your title would be. Funny? Or vindictive?
True. But peace of mind, body and soul is not always with me.

When I think about the other half of the US population, should I complain about their right to choose being taken from them?

Title, please. Great post, but I'm wondering what your title would be. Funny? Or vindictive? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
It will be on American Hero’s Channel, “Mafia’s Greatest Hits…….Joey Bribes”.
It will be on American Hero’s Channel, “Mafia’s Greatest Hits…….Joey Bribes”. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Not very original, but a good title.

The story would involve Sondland, Vindman and the "Mooch".

"Oh! Wats-a-matta you, eh?"

Culminating with Katanji and his replacement on the SCOTUS case against Biden.
That's the problem with that thinking. From the left and the right.

Minute 7, 50 second mark.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
10:34 was the best part. That's what it's all about.
10:34 was the best part. That's what it's all about. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I'm afraid to ask, but here goes:

Would you expand on that? Not quite sure where you're going with that.

Afraid because I think I know what you mean. And I didn't see that coming from you. Capable of the 10:35 moment.

But then again, I do think you posses the depth of faith to go as far as you think is needed.

That far at an abortion clinic?
I'm afraid to ask, but here goes:

Would you expand on that? Not quite sure where you're going with that.

Afraid because I think I know what you mean. And I didn't see that coming from you. Capable of the 10:35 moment.

But then again, I do think you posses the depth of faith to go as far as you think is needed.

That far at an abortion clinic? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Watch the clip again and see if you can figure it out.
Watch the clip again and see if you can figure it out. Originally Posted by Levianon17

I'm going to let sleeping dogs lie. Since you won't explain.

You have the depth of faith to take that 10:35 step. Still a serious Christian Conservative. Not as simple as I presumed.

New found respect. Sir.
I'm going to let sleeping dogs lie. Since you won't explain.

You have the depth of faith to take that 10:35 step. Still a serious Christian Conservative. Not as simple as I presumed.

New found respect. Sir. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Didn't that particular part mean anything to you at all?
LAW AND THE HUMANITIES ROME

“THE BEST WAY TO PREPARE FOR THE LAW IS TO BE A WELL-READ PERSON”[/CENTER]

https://lawandhumanitiesrome.org/201...or%20advice%3F

Tiny,

always with the "cigarettes". Right? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500;1062805021

[CENTER
That black and white picture above.

Goodnight sir. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
I guess Liberty can enable a person to sit quietly and read a book and not be bothered. But there's more to it than your little picture. Originally Posted by Levianon17
that pic is supreme court Justice Felix Frankfurter. he was appointed by FDR.
how about... none of the fucking above????

write your poll better!
that pic is supreme court Justice Felix Frankfurter. he was appointed by FDR. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I just realized something.It doesn't appear that there is a bottom on that chair. He's just straddling the frame,that's what it looks like.