Why is the Obama Administration Putting Government Monitors in Newsrooms?

So it wasn't disinformation after all. You were lying, or just stupid. I'm guessing stupid.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Ok you old dimatarard #1 I was poking fun at JD because he couldn't find a word of this anywhere but fox.
#2 you never answered the question
#3 you aren't as smart as you think you are, and have demonstrated it many times on the board.
#4 Don't they always tell lawyers (never ask a question you don't know the answer to?)
I KNOW you rarely know what you're talking about, LittleEva. Nobody doubts that.
I KNOW you rarely know what you're talking about, LittleEva. Nobody doubts that. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I will try to keep this simple for you.
In the past if I have replied to a stupid post with a equally stupid but contradictory post it was a attempt to let the poster know how stupid his/her post was. This was apparently too subtle for you. So in the future if you hear that whooshing sound as it goes over your head, just duck and bunker up. As I have said you are not as smart as you think you are.
Well, LittleEva, you are an expert at stupid, I'll grant you that. And the top practitioner of stupid I've seen anywhere.
As I have said you are not as smart as you think you are. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Well duh!

He is the same ignorant Dipshit to nominate himself as a leading contender in a Dipshit of the Year contest.

How stupid is that?
Eva, he's so special, can't see the obvious. The FCC DID have a plan to put monitors in the news including newspapers (which is not under the control of the FCC) which is EXACTLY what the Nazis and Stalin did. You should ask yourselves why the other news outlets didn't cover the story. You should ask yourselves how the daughter of a Congressman's daughter got the job of Commissioner. A Congressman who keeps trying to get the Fairness Doctrine reintroduced.
Well, LittleEva, you are an expert at stupid, I'll grant you that. And the top practitioner of stupid I've seen anywhere. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Try looking in the mirror you old fool. Thanks for verifying you are stupid. You even doubled down on it.
Eva, he's so special, can't see the obvious. The FCC DID have a plan to put monitors in the news including newspapers (which is not under the control of the FCC) which is EXACTLY what the Nazis and Stalin did. You should ask yourselves why the other news outlets didn't cover the story. You should ask yourselves how the daughter of a Congressman's daughter got the job of Commissioner. A Congressman who keeps trying to get the Fairness Doctrine reintroduced. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

You weren't able to comprehend post #28? Looks like you aren't special.
Try looking in the mirror you old fool. Thanks for verifying you are stupid. You even doubled down on it. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ouch! What a witty and stinging retort! I'll never recover from that!

No wonder the inbred chimps were insulted to be compared to you!
Why do 0rganizers do what they do?...

Ouch! What a witty and stinging retort! I'll never recover from that!

No wonder the inbred chimps were insulted to be compared to you! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Sad a idiot like you resides in Kansas. Guess your government education didn't help. I see why you got out of the lawyering game, got tired of having your ass handed to you.
In answer to the OP's initial query........The news rooms stopped using email and cell phones to discuss what they would report so the government no longer could know in advance and have time to spin it. The NSA was floored and suggested to the FCC via Obama lackeys of putting "feet on the ground".
You weren't able to comprehend post #28? Looks like you aren't special. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

See folks, he's still trying so hard to keep up. Like a child he is copying others.
See folks, he's still trying so hard to keep up. Like a child he is copying others. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I'm sorry you couldn't comprehend have a seven year old explain it to you.
Yeah, JB, a seven-year old has a better grasp on truth and reality than Ekim the Inbred Chimp.