What is the fastest time you started fucking a client/or provider from the moment you or the provider walked in the door (first time meeting)? For providers and clients!!!

What I find even hotter is when there is about 10 minutes left and I start getting outa the bed to get dressed. She grabs me by the johnson, and tells me I'm not going anywhere until she's gotten at least one more from me. Fires me up and always does get one more from what I thought was an empty sac. Originally Posted by Hercules
One of my faves has pretty much done exactly that a few times. I'm thinking about the clock and respecting her time, but she's determined to get another shot. Well, I'm not fighting her on that!
Sounds like several people's times could be improved by eliminating to cover.
The Eccie, I agree there are a lot of shortcuts to achieving WORLD RECORD TIME)) A WORLD RECORD can be our goal))
With proper preparation, we don't even have to talk until after you have fucked me and we both cum (round one)))
I've had times when I've been bent over the back of my kitchen counter as soon as the guy has undressed. Good reason to keep condoms in all rooms.
Tammie, I agree that every slut needs condoms in every room and also plenty of good quality lube. Packing condoms and lube in all your bags and making sure you keep fresh ones ready in your car as heat can ruin them. Condoms and lube need to always be an arms length away)
I often request to be met with the lady wearing her birthday suit.

I enjoy the birthday suit with complete silence, no talking as well.

In beast mode, silent & naked, we're talking seconds before entry.

Just the cerebral preparation gets everything lubricated.
Charlie Brown, that sounds perfect I am always totally nude and complete silence is hot and works as I noted))
With proper preparation, we don't even have to talk until after you have fucked me and we both cum (round one))) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
If you don't stop reading my mind, I'm going to have you cited for trespassing. Have mercy.
Any guys wanting to set some new "personal best"records for quickest time to fuck me and most shots of goal in an hour, let me know))) I always start out fully nude so it is just your time to strip and spread me. Maybe if you come with few clothes and a throbbing hard cock which is already ready to slide in my wet pussy, we will set some records)) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
I haven't even met you and I already BEAT MY RECORD in 30seconds... 😂. Just think when I do... Bet I could do it in 15sec.... 😂😂😂😂
love_jones, it took you 30 seconds to jack off looking at my pictures? Yes, once we meet you will be down to 15 seconds or less))
A provider in NYC immediately dropped my pants as soon as I walked in, grabbed me by my cock and led me to her bedroom. I really didn't have much say in the matter. Maybe 30 secs to a minute.
Teagan, probably about 20 seconds start to finish. The clock starts as soon as I knock on the door. So I guess we'll have to prep for a second and third helping at least. (And what do you mean conversation ��)
20 to 30 seconds is great. Clock starts when you step in the door and see my fully nude body. I suggested no shoes or socks. As we walk to the bedroom shed your pants and be rock hard so that as soon as I am on the bed in doggie or MISH you are mounting me. No conversation until we both cum and prepare for round #2)))
love_jones, it took you 30 seconds to jack off looking at my pictures? Yes, once we meet you will be down to 15 seconds or less)) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
So, exactly when does the time stop?

I'll squirt pre-jizz then the main volley follows.

We have to be precise. We are talking records being broken. LOL