Guys. Seriously. WTF.

Nope, that just means you have more nap time ...
Why do some of y'all think that if the session is only going to consist of DATY, that you should get some huge goddam discount? I'm sorry, but I own several vibrators, and I don't have to put on makeup or do my hair (or even shower for that matter) for a damn one of them. And not one of those vibrators is going look at me with a hard dick in hand and puppy dog eyes begging for a blowjob.

You are paying for a provider's time (semi-legal), and NOT specific sexual services (highly illegal). Respect her time. Pay her rate. If you can't afford her rate, save your pennies up, or wait for her to have a special, or find someone in a lower bracket.

Rant over. Ugh. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

I guess I don't understand why anyone would even consider asking for a discount.
You have.fuel, wear and tear on your car, room expenses,meals etc etc,so that a few of us can have the pleasure of spending some quality time with you without the fear of it messing up our real lives with a sticky relationship.
Many dont realize that what we donate is approximately what we would consider spending for an evening out and not knowing for sure jow the evening would end.
I agree with you on that issue...some people just don't realize it when they have it good.
Yes, I should definitely be taking advice from a dude who has only been on here for a year and only has one review - and a 'no' review at that... Sign me up for that! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
The reply was not to you, Einsteinetta.
The reply was not to you, Einsteinetta. Originally Posted by Buying a *Way to Heaven
Sorry! Long day! Einsteinetta - lmao! Love it!
I would have done that except for the new attachment limits. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Holy tebow, how big is your taint?
If I nut in 18 seconds, can I get a 99.5% discount? Originally Posted by Buying a *Way to Heaven
You can get 100% discount if you stay home and still get a nut in 18 seconds!!
You can get 100% discount if you stay home and still get a nut in 18 seconds!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
So true. And yet we're all on here, go figure...
See like you said earlier..Its the companionship that we are paying for ..LMAO
If not we all would be rubbing one out at home !
Well more than normal !
thanks for the rant this has turned out to be a interesting thread
  • Old-T
  • 02-03-2017, 08:46 AM
I guess I don't understand why anyone would even consider asking for a discount.
You have.fuel, wear and tear on your car, room expenses,meals etc etc,so that a few of us can have the pleasure of spending some quality time with you without the fear of it messing up our real lives with a sticky relationship.
Many dont realize that what we donate is approximately what we would consider spending for an evening out and not knowing for sure jow the evening would end.
I agree with you on that issue...some people just don't realize it when they have it good. Originally Posted by wendlo
I suspect most of them DO realize it, but their desire to "get a discount" takes hold of their brain and they lose the ability to speak/think rationally.
Or why some shop at Walmart, and others at a better store.
I don't understand why if the price is listed, they still want to ask for it.... and when they start talking about discounts I just move on. I'm not here to haggle
I don't understand why if the price is listed, they still want to ask for it Originally Posted by alishasmiley15802
For the same reason you haggle with a car salesman or realtor. The sticker price for some things, especially in a competitive business or one where the business owner isn't locked into a fixed price, is not always the lowest price.

when they start talking about discounts I just move on. I'm not here to haggle Originally Posted by alishasmiley15802
That's the best way to deal with it.
For the same reason you haggle with a car salesman or realtor. The sticker price for some things, especially in a competitive business or one where the business owner isn't locked into a fixed price, is not always the lowest price.

That's the best way to deal with it. Originally Posted by slinmo
True..you haggle for a car for a discount on a product....but then ask her before you even waste her time.
I have had providers give me a price break and onetime when money was really tight one provider I really like and enjoy her company asked me why I hadn't been around when she was in town.. After I explained my situation she just said heck come on over I don't want to see you go without because of that. you can make it up to me later when you can. I realize a gift as generous as that is extremely rare and I felt special because of that. that was a decision she made not that I tried to short her or expected anything as special as that.
The girls are just like everyone else they have to earn a living and their expenses they provide us men with a huge service do dont try to cheat them if they choose to offer you a discount then take it as a gift. Tip when you can and play nice.
  • Old-T
  • 02-03-2017, 02:59 PM
Nicely said, sir.
Holy tebow, how big is your taint? Originally Posted by pyramider
I literally laughed out loud when I read this, btw!