Well endowed

It is BIG Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yikes!!! That would be too big for me to do anything with. And you're wanting a gal to go allllll the way down on that???
Eek gads! I wouldn't be able to take that either, anywhere. Kudos to the women that can!
I'm sure You could arrange a meeting with Dallas and Katrina?

Be careful ladies, if you excite him he might pass out. Originally Posted by hd
Lol. My lil kitty is skeert...but wouldnt mind oral worship on it...it sure is pretty....lol
I prefer a fat average sized cock
  • BLM69
  • 03-07-2017, 01:19 PM
Guys, if you need a reason to work out. I'm surprised gyms don't post this little tidbit of knowledge. There would be guys there 24/7!

How much bigger does your penis appear when you lose weight? That’s hard to say, because every man is different. But you can expect about 1 inch in visibility for every 30-50lbs lost. This was confirmed by Dr. Mehmet Oz on an appearance of the Oprah show (I don’t watch Oprah, but there aren’t many studies available on this subject so I had to turn to TV doctors.) Originally Posted by Iron Chef
Boy if that's true, I'm packing a foot long cock
Reese, try doing a triple with pyramider and cockpunch, now that would be a challenge.

And take pics please Originally Posted by hd

I enjoy big dicks time to time...I couldn't marry anyone with a dick like that tho or fuck a dick like that on a daily basis lol.
Cockpunch your name is very fitting sir.
THAT'S a dick I wouldn't mind random pics from lol....got more? Haha
I'm not coming down until June but i'd love a go at that *wags tongue*.
I too am pretty well hung and have scared some providers away from doing anal with me or even vaginal sex. Some have tapped out in the first 5-15 minutes. Others immediately are asking if they can do a HJ only, and I'm not really into paying $200 for a HJ I can get for $90 tip included.

It can be pretty frustrating.
Lol, sometimes you just have to be a little creative.
Yikes!!! That would be too big for me to do anything with. And you're wanting a gal to go allllll the way down on that??? Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Eek gads! I wouldn't be able to take that either, anywhere. Kudos to the women that can! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
My thoughts exactly!! Yikes!!
I just did a MFM session...and one guy was about 8 and half inches...I did gag on it and took it all in my throat..but It was skinny so that helped./lol.......but my preference is a normal sized fatty!
Glad there's ladies out there that like a big dick. There's hope for us after all. I'm a challenge that most ladies run from
I'm not 11" but I'm well endowed and the talk about women liking a big dick is for the most part false. Mocha said it well, some girls like to take a stab at it but most girls seem fine with a smaller tool to deal with on a regular basis.
I found that to be the case. Most women like the idea of fucking a big dick but when the opportunity rises most chicken out.
Seems this thread might need to be moved to alerts! LOL

And who all scanned his reviews to possibly mark girls off your TDL???

Nice hang OP...if nothing else, this serves as a warning to be careful what you wish for! At least makes me feel better about my very average package...
OP,
It appears you are not shy about posting pics of your package. I would put that pic on BP's men seeking women site and see what size queens come calling.