Planning my Sky Burial, who wants to attend?

All bob and ntxguy do are troll these forums and make up lies. They literally have no friends or a life Originally Posted by aku1999
so true, so true, so sad, yes so sad.
BARE_IS_BEST
I just don’t get this?
I just don’t get this? Originally Posted by Hectorsilverman
Hi Hectorsilverman,

What is not to get? Yes, bob and ntxguy are trolls. This is a fact.
aku1999 pointed it out as well.

BARE_IS_BEST
All bob and ntxguy do are troll these forums and make up lies. They literally have no friends or a life Originally Posted by aku1999
Hey Apu my friend. Glad to see you back from vacation spreading the love.
Hey Apu my friend. Glad to see you back from vacation spreading the love. Originally Posted by ntxguy
aku1999 really owned you two on that post. So sad, yet so true.

BARE_IS_BEST
You're right bare. Superior intellect is hard to beat. ������
Sure, you can join ghostwriter there. ntx thinks ghostwriter is there already. or was it bob? Originally Posted by DCHung
Hi DCHung,

Not sure who the ghostrider is

BARE_IS_BEST Originally Posted by BARE_IS_BEST

He said ''ghostwriter'', so why did you post ''ghostrider''?

We already know.
Got to love IHOP. That Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruity is the best. Originally Posted by ntxguy
It really is. But as you saw this morning, I didn't know what it was, at first, and I thought IHOP was a Strip Club. I hope you guys weren't embarassed that I asked the Server if I could taste her Rooty Tooty. I guess she didn't realize I meant something different, when she nodded yes. Fortunately the Cops weren't called when I hiked up her skirt, and licked her pussy.

Big bob wasn't much better, when that other Server asked how he liked his Flapjacks served. Even I knew what she meant, but it was funny when he said ''let me show you'', and began sucking her Tits.
It really is. But as you saw this morning, I didn't know what it was, at first, and I thought IHOP was a Strip Club. I hope you guys weren't embarassed that I asked the Server if I could taste her Rooty Tooty. I guess she didn't realize I meant something different, when she nodded yes. Fortunately the Cops weren't called when I hiked up her skirt, and licked her pussy.

Big bob wasn't much better, when that other Server asked how he liked his Flapjacks served. Even I knew what she meant, but it was funny when he said ''let me show you'', and began sucking her Tits. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Plus when I ordered my eggs over easy and extra runny. The look on the servers face was priceless. I just wish Ghostrider was there to break bread with us.
Is it normal for gays to talk to each other by public board or himself on public board?
My bad for calling ghostrider, ghostwriter. It was an honest mistake. I hope he can forgive me from heaven since he is dead at sunflower per ntx or bob. So to bob or ntx, do you know how he died? Kind concerning that a person died at the agency.
My bad for calling ghostrider, ghostwriter. It was an honest mistake. I hope he can forgive me from heaven since he is dead at sunflower per ntx or bob. So to bob or ntx, do you know how he died? Kind concerning that a person died at the agency. Originally Posted by DCHung
I got this. I'm not ntx or bob, but they are my handles, I think. I have so many I lost count, but I believe they are two of them. I know your handles have said as much, so let me respond for them (myself?).

ghostrider did not die. Our Lord took him to Heaven alive, as he did Enoch and Elijah.

https://www.gotquestions.org/Enoch-Elijah.html

Your Sunday school Teacher will be talking about that in the morning. He will state that the new Trinity is Enoch, Elijah, and ghostrider. I have it on good authority that ghostrider was at SF when the Lord called him, so your tale, while not accurate, has a ring of truth.
I got this. I'm not ntx or bob, but they are my handles, I think. I have so many I lost count, but I believe they are two of them. I know your handles have said as much, so let me respond for them (myself?).

ghostrider did not die. Our Lord took him to Heaven alive, as he did Enoch and Elijah.

https://www.gotquestions.org/Enoch-Elijah.html

Your Sunday school Teacher will be talking about that in the morning. He will state that the new Trinity is Enoch, Elijah, and ghostrider. I have it on good authority that ghostrider was at SF when the Lord called him, so your tale, while not accurate, has a ring of truth. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
If you say so. I never expected to see a clown who preaches bible on whore discussion board.
So per one of your handle it was Ghostrider that died at sunflower but now you’re saying it wasn’t ghostrider. So I will still search for who died at Sunflower.

And you did admit you’re the owner of clown handles. Good to know. At least you’re not fag but you’ve been trying to deceive people. The Clown, hahaha.
He said ''ghostwriter'', so why did you post ''ghostrider''?

We already know. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
my eyesight is failing me.
Is it normal for gays to talk to each other by public board or himself on public board?
My bad for calling ghostrider, ghostwriter. It was an honest mistake. I hope he can forgive me from heaven since he is dead at sunflower per ntx or bob. So to bob or ntx, do you know how he died? Kind concerning that a person died at the agency. Originally Posted by DCHung
Who died at Sunflower? What is Sunflower?
Anyone know how to award points? I was given points by a moderator. I want to give out points as well. Maybe back to that moderator but now that I know there are points, I want to give points to Big and Little Enos Burdette.

BARE_IS_BEST