Natalia Mori

I hope they ban every single acct you have, you are bad news for every last provider on this board! Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
in the process don't get yourself lost LPMOW
A couple of facts about this and I'm moving on... Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Good looking and ...

"Activities: Lfk, dfk, standing bbbj, NE, SE, DATY, Mish, convo, decent massage, FF, DT, CG, ACgG CG , K9, FIV" ....

... in 60 minutes.

And someone thinks that's dangerous? Exhausting, but not dangerous.
  • N.M.
  • 02-07-2016, 01:47 PM
Spacey your post sucks buddy. You are insulting someone who is loved by many. FYI I have not met her but have heard great things from others. Please move on. I have visited her roommate and I know they all are great people. Please do not disrespect others. Thanks Originally Posted by Caligula1
Thank you you're a sweetheart, much respect to you

Also FYI spacey I travel a lot a ... A lot but if you build a relationship that lasts. I have a sweetheart she would wait for me and accommodate me at odd hours and she is down to earth. It's all about realtionship. Taker care. Originally Posted by Caligula1
I hope he follows your advice ^

Happy Super Bowl Sunday everyone
in the process don't get yourself lost LPMOW Originally Posted by ECCIE2NDAVE
Down play...

You just mad nobody wants to fool around with the onion patch!
And you have no pull around here.

How's this thread working out for ya

And shouldn't you still have premium Access, you know for the real review you did on me? Little liar guess someone didn't buy your review after all lol
This is not an ALERT.

Is there a EPIC FAIL thread that we can move this to?

Spacey should start threads there when he gets rejected....... again.......
Down play...

You just mad nobody wants to fool around with the onion patch!
And you have no pull around here.

How's this thread working out for ya Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
exactly, this ain't my thread and i ain't even a m????m, you are fooling yourself LPMOW
exactly, this ain't my thread and i ain't even a m????m, you are fooling yourself LPMOW Originally Posted by ECCIE2NDAVE
This is your thread!

I said 4 to 5 handles, but from what see it's like more like 6 now...

I see you're running away for my review question..
This is not an ALERT.

Is there a EPIC FAIL thread that we can move this to?

Spacey should start threads there when he gets rejected....... again....... Originally Posted by darksouls

How about ECCIE space?

Where garbage gets lost and never found.
Her customer communication skills SUCK! She has no empathy whatsoever. Originally Posted by spacey69
No Illusion Of Empthy (IOE)? That's a pity.
I don't see BLACK women. So I never would have reviewed you anyway.
I don't see BLACK women. So I never would have reviewed you anyway. Originally Posted by spacey69

And I don't see Middle Eastern..

So like I care... but you're so predictable Eccie6 dave
I'm not Middle Eastern.
I'm not Middle Eastern. Originally Posted by spacey69
Me and NM have the same policy:wink..

And just now saying that heh... Whatever
Great title: Natalia Moria, Super provider!! (FTFY)

And they say all advertising is good Advertising!!

She's WINNING!!

Her customer communication skills SUCK! She has no empathy whatsoever. Originally Posted by spacey69
I told her I was gone on a business trip which she failed to mention hence the reason why I was unable to respond to her right away until I returned when I knew I could commit to her. That's her lack of understanding not mine! She doesn't care to know the whole story. She thinks I was just inquiring and that's it. Like I'm glued to this ECCIE for every single message. She needs to consider people have lives and maybe there are reasons just like the girls don't answer right away to the guys. The guys are ALWAYS wrong! Originally Posted by spacey69
OP this just sounds like miscommunication. My experience with this chica is that she handles her business well. But just like in the real world you have to make your intentions clear and not open to interpretation. Better luck with the next chick.