? about review placement

Guess you have a reading comprehensive problem as well. Never threatened to out someone. Just advice on how to let him know he was exposing himself.

Homie Originally Posted by Deznuttz

Don't dish what you can't take........Homeboy
*sits back in the lounge chair with an ice cold Dr.Pepper and watches the fur fly*

*slurps loudly*

*belches even more loudly*
How difficult is this, if your independent it goes in the independent review section, if your a spaw it goes in spaw section.

So if I post a LNG review with a well known FS girl (independent not agency or spaw) where would I post my review?.......... In the independent section right?

Cut and dry if you ask me. People, go get laid

IB
How difficult is this, if your independent it goes in the independent review section, if your a spaw it goes in spaw section.

So if I post a LNG review with a well known FS girl (independent not agency or spaw) where would I post my review?.......... In the independent section right?

Cut and dry if you ask me. People, go get laid

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly

Lick n Go? Sounds like Men's Lounge material
Eliminate all massage from our hooker board....
problem solved Originally Posted by black sunshine
If you're going to ethnically cleanse those FBSM types from the board..

Could you send two to my house?

Thanks.
Lick n Go? Sounds like Men's Lounge material Originally Posted by Little Monster
I guess so unless I need PA credit, but then again I can just write a stripper review for that

IB
As far as I know, and how it is handled in most other city boards, is that if a lady is independent that her reviews are posted to such thread. Regardless of FS or FBSM menus, a provider is a provider regardless of types of services rendered.

Spa/Studio/MP/Etc. are ladies working at those particular venues. Much like a lady working at a strip club location, a physical location one would go to for those particular services. We don't post strippers we saw at strip clubs in the independent section if we saw them at the club (same would go for an fbsm session that took place at a Spa or MP), however if they go independent and provide at an incall and have a showcase on this board as an independent member, they should be considered independents and their reviews would be posted in such forums (while many reviews on this site have stated that a girl works as a stripper on the side).

Same difference for those providing FBSM/LT or rub n tugs. I personally don't visit the spa review section of this board as I would never go to a Spa or MP facility, however I might see an independent providing these services if her reviews are in that section and are known for being independent and not working for a Spa or MP. Same reasons why I don't use agencies either to see FS ladies (there is nothing wrong with visiting any of these places, I just choose not to).

Just how I have seen the board being used. Sure, some folks don't want to see rub and tugs in the independent section, but independent providers are not just FS gals, they can include other services.

One thing to consider is....the current Spa section could be titled ''Spa/Studio/MP/Independent FBSM/Discussions''
I guess so unless I need PA credit, but then again I can just write a stripper review for that

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly

Touche!!!