Favorite Exotic Dish

Golombki, Czarnina, Borscz... Polish food translated to Pigs in the Blanket, Duck Soup and Cabbage Soup. Also Pierogi, stuffed with either cabbage, cheese, prunes or potatoes. Originally Posted by BfloEd
Czarnina is Duck Blood Soup.

I think most people fake the blood part now.
Czarnina is Duck Blood Soup. Originally Posted by jokacz
I love it and have it regularly at the Polish Villa, which serves decent food at a very modest price.
Salted Cod Fish

Avocado onion lettuce and oil, stuffed in hollow French bread

Originally Posted by whosdair
Salty cod
Baccalà

Hmm, I prefer the other Baccala, unless it smells fishy. ;-)
  • GP
  • 12-30-2012, 04:28 PM
Perhaps.

Seriously, I must confess that, while I believe both in eating well and in treating animals as humanely as possible, my stomach comes first if I'm forced to make a choice. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
Before you know it, you will be grabbing a gun and killing the animal yourself! Good for you. Baby steps! LOL
Before you know it, you will be grabbing a gun and killing the animal yourself! Good for you. Baby steps! LOL Originally Posted by GP
Please don't rush my baby steps. Let's start with a sling shot.
Who, I'm a little disappointed in you. If you're gonna have gefilte fish you gotta have the nasty jelly that goes with it (yuck). And how could you forget Kiska and Tongue??
Red Ryder go for the BB gun.
Key Features

• Lever cocking, spring air
  • 650-shot capacity
  • 12" barrel length
  • 35.4" overall length
  • 2.2 lbs.
mmmmmmmm 650 shot not jack

crosman pumpmaster 760

• Crosman 760 Air Rifle
  • Full-scale replica of pneumatic rifle compatible with small BBs or pellets
  • Looks, feels, weighs, and functions just like a real rifle, but safer
  • Velocity of up to 625 fps (BBs) and 600 fps (pellets)
  • 18-shot BB magazine or 5-shot pellet clip; 200-shot reservoir
  • Fiber-optic sight; compatible with scope or red-dot sight
better, and will keep ya in lots of backyard rabbit stew, and made in New York State
I have a Crossman. I went full scale redneck. Sat down in my mom's backyard, with beer hand, and killed two squirrels.

FYI, squirrels did substantial damage to my mom's roof causing her to have to buy a new roof. Insurance does not cover squirrel damage.
I wouldn't say it is my favorite dish but when I was out of the country I ate Octopus tentacles. Aside from it being so hard you could hardly chew it, it was yummy!! But gross looking.
Baccalà

Hmm, I prefer the other Baccala, unless it smells fishy. ;-) Originally Posted by jokacz
You mean "La Fica"? It always smells fishy!
Who, I'm a little disappointed in you. If you're gonna have gefilte fish you gotta have the nasty jelly that goes with it (yuck). And how could you forget Kiska and Tongue?? Originally Posted by youngatheart
Or, have Beet Horseradish Sauce: A classic condiment for topping gefilte fish.
Or, to top the "other fish". Afterall, the manufacturer's name Is "Beaver"!
Baccalà

Hmm, I prefer the other Baccala, unless it smells fishy. ;-) Originally Posted by jokacz
This’ll kill the smell. And, clear your sinuses for the next time!!!