ladies what are your favorite colognes that drive you wild?

I love wearing cologne based on scenario and seasonally. Spice Bomb is a longtime favorite (and my current scent). John Varvatos Pure is awesome, as is Artisan, for the summer. Just went through some Uomo by Farragamo and it was a really nice winter scent. Pi by Givenchy is golden too (tons of compliments on that one), as is The One. Bond No. 9 is amazing, but you’ll definitely drop top dollar for it.

My go-to, everyday? Happy by Clinique or Le Male by Gaultier. Both incredible.

I always try to make sure I’m fresh and clean across the board for you, ladies. <3 Scent can start a fire.

Little on the neck, chest, and maybe a spritz or two just along the waistline for those *clears throat*...occasions.
  • MK122
  • 11-24-2018, 01:58 PM
I wear Ferrari Cedar Essence - it's a hit with the ladies.
During my last encounter, as we were kissing an touching each other, she said “Gee Angus, you smell great! What do you have on?” I answered, “I have a hard-on, but I didn’t know you could smell it”
Heliotrope by Etro...
I like to wear a very light spray of Eternity.
D&G light blue always gets me !!
  • Crock
  • 11-26-2018, 09:28 AM
I hope the ladies here don't wear perfume to appointments. That would force me to turn around and leave, unfortunately.
D&G light blue always gets me !! Originally Posted by LehaLea
That's a warm weather scent, though.
I hope the ladies here don't wear perfume to appointments. That would force me to turn around and leave, unfortunately. Originally Posted by Crock
Makes you wonder what they are trying to cover up, huh?
  • Crock
  • 11-27-2018, 09:49 AM
Makes you wonder what they are trying to cover up, huh? Originally Posted by billdwyer18
That's not my issue. My issue is that perfume doesn't wash off completely in a shower. I don't need SO asking me about some new perfume.
Very interesting. I use Code and couple of Tom Ford's, but none of the Tobacco blends. He has some very interesting essential oil blends. Adding a small amount of vanilla to any formula makes it better.