Why do we(men) hobby?

• EZ.
  • 10-21-2014, 06:00 PM
I like strange pussy!!!!
Scroll through the showcases and the answer becomes obvious. There are some smoking hot ladies out there and for a couple of hundred bucks, they will pretend that they like me... a lot!

Vic
yeah i come down on myself a lot but i only do so cause its true. no i dont need no hug, no im not looking for a freebie, im just an honest person.

Every girlfriend that i had sex with left me the next day or following days cause well i have a small penis. i tried and tried all kinds of pills pumps anything i could afford but to no aval.

People say size dosent matter well we all know thats bullshit. I love the company of women i love to make them happy and if the only way i can do it is to get into hobbying then so be it.

i bid you good day sir, and happy hobbying. Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
Damnit Duthgar, you're doing it again. Quit being such a whiney, unconfident pussy, ok? Chicks dig confidence.
Damnit Duthgar, you're doing it again. Quit being such a whiney, unconfident pussy, ok? Chicks dig confidence. Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies
What do sheep like, SheepHoe?
After 25 years of marriage age 55 , lack of sexual activity / excitement would top the list. once in 3 months no foreplay no nothing. I just met a provide who rocked my world , no commitment , is why I hobby. (review to follow next day or so)
What do sheep like, SheepHoe? Originally Posted by ManSlut
ManSlut, I don't have time for your shenanigans today. I'm writing a paper while listening to "Eye of The Tiger" on repeat.
Plain old lack of sex with the SO.
NO SO here.......................Jus t plain and Simple fuckfest!!!!!
Damnit Duthgar, you're doing it again. Quit being such a whiney, unconfident pussy, ok? Chicks dig confidence. Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies
when you get ridiculed for being a person over 6 feet tall with a penis barely 4 inches long show me your confidence. yeah i know women love a guy with confidence trust me, but its kind of hard right now.

listen i dont want to argue the point. i just simply stated why i hobby.
I hobby for 2 reasons: 1) to see and experience hotties who in no other circumstance would probably not even give me the time of day. 2) receive a few perks of hobbying that a GF would not normally do (TUMA, BLS, CIM w swallow).

A combination of both would be the ideal situation for me!
Truthfully, I am greedy. I have a SO, a few Side Chicks (ranging from married to single), and a lady who wants to be my mistress (but her hubby is LE and crooked so Shit if I go there). I honestly do not need to hobby but I do it because of greed and idle hands (well not hands but you know what I mean). I would think it's the pampering but they would massage and blow me too. Yeah....it's the greed!!