this silly girl just text me

Merry Christmas All, the drama is just too much, lets reflect on good pussy and fine wine. Originally Posted by macbeth1000
and a under my tree.
Are you Kitty Lamour's daughter? Originally Posted by Emary Preston
ROTFLMAO!

perfect

"this silly girl just text me"

Maybe she's just tired of your Bullshit like everybody else.

Nope, Emary has some of the best Boobs I have seen on picture. I love fire like anyone else, so if we are bringing down the house, well I have the TNT. Originally Posted by macbeth1000
I think you're a tad retarded to be taking up as a WK for her kind of trash. Or is it just a business arrangement?

Either way, it's nuts.
Hahaha
I think you're a tad retarded to be taking up as a WK for her kind of trash. Or is it just a business arrangement?

Either way, it's nuts. Originally Posted by SD2011
we all have our issues. I have been at the other end of her nozzle but this might sound crazy but I have fucked alot of women in the last 10 years and although CJ came off as the Most unpredictable and angry female ever (Well Maci French actually was more angry towards me in her personal life but i digress), I have noticed she actually is more normal than most females, I have fucked.
Professional women in this business have a "TDL" as well. So, hopefully we are on the same page as well? You have a Merry Christmas too.

Besos

Happy we are on the same page because I was getting worried there, because fine boobs like yours would go on my TDL but you had me worried there for a minute. Merry Christmas to you though. Originally Posted by macbeth1000
Hahaha Originally Posted by macbeth1000
Oh lord...I read her post (what I can see of it). This is so wrong.

Lets face it, not everyone is as eloquent with words as some of us, so I give alot of people passes.
Hahaha Originally Posted by macbeth1000
Originally Posted by ManSlut
A fucking men!!!!
Lets face it, not everyone is as eloquent with words as some of us, so I give alot of people passes. Originally Posted by macbeth1000
Why do you keep making excuses for her? It's her deeds that puts her reputation in the toilet. If you give a pass to a chick that posts fabricated fake blacklist alerts on people (more than one now), you aren't much better.

The more this plays out, the more it appears there's more than a hobby/buddy relationship between you two. I guess eventually you guys will take this failing show on the road to another pasture to burn with that crap assed fire. She sure can't be that successful for you.

Best way I've found to deal with her is the ignore/block feature. She's the first person I ever used it on and to me that's a failure on my part (I generally could care less what people say). She (and apparently you as her partner) however, is toxic for this place.

Good luck with your crazy product...c'est la vie

Lets face it, not everyone is as eloquent with words as some of us, so I give alot of people passes. Originally Posted by macbeth1000

Thank you, your honer. Have you ever considered that not everyone's first language is English? How many languages professionally do you speak, read and write?
Man - yeah shit happens I guess
Thank you, your honer. Have you ever considered that not everyone's first language is English? How many languages professionally do you speak, read and write? Originally Posted by Emary Preston
I speak 3 languages can hear in 5 and can write and read well only in 2. What I do professionally keeps me very busy and doesnt require any other language other than english - thank god