Resignation letters piling up from disaffected FBI agents, his wife urging him to admit he was wrong

I hate to break the terrible news to ya Boy, but you're no smarter than a caged bird. Oh by the way I am one of the 80 million in this country who are the real American Patriots. The rest of you stupid motherfuckers have fallen for the bullshit these political people have fed you. You should be ashamed of yourself for helping this country fall apart. Ya dummy.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
106 million, not 80 million.
You've got it ass backwards asswipe. But this is what can we expect from one of the many idiots that occupies this country. You're just another dummy bent on ruining this country.

And you're just another ignorant cracker bent over a dummy!

You're not a fucking Patriot your a goddam Nationalist ok. A goddam brain washed Nationalist. Just like all those fucking people in North Korea you're a brain washed Tea Party Nationalist pining for the 1950's Well guess what Jim? Time only moves forward we're not taking this fucking country back to white's only pies. OK? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

pissy face, you are truly a retard

bahahahahahahahahaha bitch
If Hillary wins Comey and all mutinous agents need to be fired. Time to overhaul the FBI and get rid of those right wing extremists. They should have never been granted security clearance since they're basically religious fundamentalists. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Congratulations, LittleFredo! You are no longer the most stupid poster on this board!
Jim you are a patriot? Don't make me barf- when did you serve in this country? When did you shed some blood for this country? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You never served this country, liar. And the only time you shed blood is when you don't use enough Lube on your Wideass at your gay swinging parties.

Quit lying.
Congratulations, LittleFredo! You are no longer the most stupid poster on this board! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Never was SOS, you got here prior to me joining.
Jim you are a patriot? Don't make me barf- when did you serve in this country? When did you shed some blood for this country? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
There goes our Hero again.
And you're just another ignorant cracker bent over a dummy!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Oh so now I am a Cracker? Well at least you're showing your true racist nature. I always knew you had it in ya, lol. Blacks are always chasing ghosts. Blacks in politics will always be puppets, black businessmen always fail in the black communities and Black on Black crime will always be high. As a group you don't get very far. You'll always be dependent on the white man to show you the way. So put down your spears and act like Americans and quit voting for these assholes that constantly fail you and keep you down. Also quit blaming white America for all your short comings. Whites have done more for Blacks than Blacks have ever done for themselves or each other. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Jim
Congratulations, LittleFredo! You are no longer the most stupid poster on this board! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Never was SOS, you got here prior to me joining. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Cog you have the chimp well trained he knows his namein8
Reckon EKIM will be wanting his " crown " back and start a poll to make it so ??? EKIM doesn't get much " glory " outside of those KansAss mountians !!!
Oh so now I am a Cracker? Well at least you're showing your true racist nature. I always knew you had it in ya, lol. Blacks are always chasing ghosts. Blacks in politics will always be puppets, black businessmen always fail in the black communities and Black on Black crime will always be high. As a group you don't get very far. You'll always be dependent on the white man to show you the way. So put down your spears and act like Americans and quit voting for these assholes that constantly fail you and keep you down. Also quit blaming white America for all your short comings. Whites have done more for Blacks than Blacks have ever done for themselves or each other. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Feel better now. Can you exhale now and take a drink from your sippie cup?
Feel better now. Can you exhale now and take a drink from your sippie cup? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Yeah, now take a big gulp out of that 40 pant sager, lol.

Jim

I've personally done more for whites than you've done for yourself. No? Then please advise what you've personally done for blacks? We can compare resumes since you obviously don't have a GPA.

Did you even graduate high school Jimbo?
I've personally done more for whites than you've done for yourself. No? Then please advise what you've personally done for blacks? We can compare resumes since you obviously don't have a GPA.

Did you even graduate high school Jimbo? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You go first. Tell us all what you've done for whites, and all your great scholastic accomplishments.

Jim