Asian girl handcuffed, beaten and throw out of moving patrol car (officers get caught on camera)

No. That depends on whether or not the officer wants to announce his location when he/she opens the door .... interior lights, bells, and whistles are disabled .. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Thanks, I didn't know that. That would allow for the door ajar theory. Perhaps the police were complacent with a probably demure female in the back, and didn't properly secure the door. I just don't believe that even the most rouge cop would beat a girl and push her out of the car in front of everybody.
Thanks, I didn't know that. That would allow for the door ajar theory. Perhaps the police were complacent ..... Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
After looking at the video a bunch of times ... the unit passing straight through the intersection is the one in which she was riding ... and the one turning left at the intersection to head toward the left stopped behind her body ... and then backed up to block the lane in which she was lying .... so she was doing about 30 when she hit the pavement.

... I'm having a difficult time accepting the door was not shut firmly ... the driver may have thought the other one shut the door .. and just drove off ... still should have been buckled .. (no seat belt alarm either).
Ah, yes.. Spoken like one of God's "Chosen People". Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Now Assup is going to charge me with riling up the gentiles.
Look, I apologize for calling you names - stupid of me.
You are a good poster, smart about most things - sorta like ExNyer- but you disagree in a harsh manner and go for the throat on a few disagreements, not looking at the big picture of you and I agreeing on most things. But, I overreacted, and now you hate me. It is my fault. I still like most of your posts.
Of course, WTF hasn't answered the question yet, either.
This video really isn't the best. I mean it doesn't clearly indicate any intentional wrong doing on the part of the LAPD Officers.
They can't eat at $40 an hour????
Happy New Year JL.

and happy birthday to me!

if anyone wants to get me something.....hint, hint

This video really isn't the best. I mean it doesn't clearly indicate any intentional wrong doing on the part of the LAPD Officers. Originally Posted by acp5762
The article and audio coverage doesn't either ...

.................... certainly doesn't fit the OP headline.
Happy New Year JL.

if anyone wants to get me something.....hint, hint

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Thank you kind sir. If I could get a woman who looks like that, I'm not sure I would share her!
If I could get a woman who looks like that, I'm .. sure I could not share her! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Fix it for you.
Happy New Year JL.

if anyone wants to get me something.....hint, hint Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You want us to buy you an animal horn to suck on?
The article and audio coverage doesn't either ...

.................... certainly doesn't fit the OP headline. Originally Posted by LexusLover
No it really doesn't. I am still curious though how this women ended up on the pavement. I think from this video we are suppose to conclude the police are the culprits. Nothing here leads me to that conclusion. It also appears that previous threads posted by the OP are themed as the Police being the "Bad Guys" and are the perpetrators of excessive force and brutality.
It also appears that previous threads posted by the OP are themed as the Police being the "Bad Guys" and are the perpetrators of excessive force and brutality. Originally Posted by acp5762
That's "fashionable" on this board, and across the country in many quarters.

• WTF
  • 09-05-2013, 11:41 AM
Of course, WTF hasn't answered the question yet, either. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
What question? That you are one of the chosen....chosen to be butt fuc'd by a Porky Pig!

They can't eat at $40 an hour???? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Not after they pay JL his rent and his handlers fee for bringing'em here illegally. Not much different than the sharecroppers of old. Masta JL got a good racket going!
What question? That you are one of the chosen....chosen to be butt fuc'd by a Porky Pig!

Not after they pay JL his rent and his handlers fee for bringing'em here illegally. Not much different than the sharecroppers of old. Masta JL got a good racket going!
Originally Posted by WTF
The question is how much you pay your workers, you fucking moron. I'm beginning to think you failed to pay off the bet you lost to me, because you are such a double talking ass - you speak with forked tongue.
  • WTF
  • 09-05-2013, 12:13 PM
The question is how much you pay your workers, you fucking moron. I'm beginning to think you failed to pay off the bet you lost to me, because you are such a double talking ass - you speak with forked tongue. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You dream of forked tongues on men you lil closet butt fudge.

I done told you I do not have any 'workers'. I buy land, design a home, then I hire a builder after several have bid the job. If I see any Asian hookers at the job site, you want me to give you a call so you can come over and fuc'em?