New pictures!

And no thigh gap.

I'd still fuck her 200/90/3sog

hmu
Wow, savage comments...
Wow, savage comments... Originally Posted by ZenAgain
Zen Again it's houston coed lol I made a funny
I, for one, am glad you posted current pics...... Let's us gents see what we are going to get upfront....

I'll say this, your prior pics look great...........

..............but your new ones show your current look which is admirable...... At least your being honest which many of us appreciate. Plus, I don't mind a little cushion for the pushin......

Now, we just need to work on your posing.........

Zen Again it's houston coed lol I made a funny Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Bwahhahhaa, ok, you won the thread for your quick wit... Just stay out of the comedy clubs.
Yep...you're fat... Originally Posted by Wakeup
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++

This coming from a guy who's avatar pic looks like a tranny- #Fail.

Ha! Anyways this girl has haters because they know she looks hot and sexy! The firts provider to talk smack is the obvious jealous one. Sad sad sad...

C'mon gents and hater big mouth providers- Puhleez, you mofo's need to look in the mirror before judging someone. Especially you angry chubby providers LOL!

I think she looks good and sexy!! To each his or her own. And that's that.
You look GREAT mamita and if you feel beautiful that's all that matter.

Attachment 546847

I decided to take some homemade pictures that would show my physique better. I've heard around that some believe I must be fat/pounds overweight since I call myself curvy and don't show my stomach often. Thought i'd prove haters wrong - although trust me, ya'll don't phase me or my business - and show off my cute curvy body.

Enjoy.

Rosaline

Originally Posted by Rosaline Isabel
co-ed= the shark tank. or is it piranhas? not sure which is worse, but it's that one.
  • bbkid
  • 07-11-2016, 06:34 AM
Looking good to me! A spinner? No, admittedly so.
Plus, I like the panties. But, that's just my opinion.
Who gives a fuck about types of panties? Those are coming off immediately anyway lol
Thank you love! ❤️❤️❤️

You look GREAT mamita and if you feel beautiful that's all that matter.

Attachment 546847 Originally Posted by Azebella_amor
I love the panties. They're super comfortable and pretty pink lace 👅 Thank you!

Looking good to me! A spinner? No, admittedly so.
Plus, I like the panties. But, that's just my opinion. Originally Posted by bbkid
They always do 😂😭 Thank you 😊

Who gives a fuck about types of panties? Those are coming off immediately anyway lol Originally Posted by maineblame
I likes.
Its sad that in todays world (in the USA) she's considered average.
she could stand to loose some weight and tight it up.