negative review?

• 12-14-2017, 12:21 PM
I have said this before. Guys like 8701 is why NBA policy exist.

All the guys affected should be upset w fools like him. Originally Posted by Shep3.0
Shep, Everyone knows that you and Abe are co-pimping partners. I've called you both out before.

You are AA yourself, clown!!!

Still salty that I stop coming to your lame hooker promotion parties are you? Dude, I mean no ladies would show up can you blame me? RFLMOA Get over it man, that's been years ago.

All your attempts to cock block have gone unsuccessful dude, except for 1 fitness hottie that I will not bring up to avoid hurting her business.
Actually you got booted for stalking girls. Get your shit right boy.

Fyi. I don't know Abe. Never met him before.
  • 12-14-2017, 12:30 PM
Actually you got booted for stalking girls. Get your shit right boy.

Fyi. I don't know if Abe. Never met him before. Originally Posted by Shep3.0
I got your boy! Let's not play like we don't know where we can find one another.
It wouldn't be fair Mr Gary Coleman.
  • 12-14-2017, 12:42 PM
It wouldn't be fair Mr Gary Coleman. Originally Posted by Shep3.0
Yeah, I thought so Buda! Everyone is cocky until they get punched in the face. Just text me the location, and we can further the discussion.

Otherwise, it’s you wanting more attention here.
Yeah, I thought so Buda! Everyone is cocky until they get punched in the face. Just text me the location, and we can further the discussion. Otherwise, it’s just hot air. Originally Posted by 8701
Lmfao. Gary Coleman is upset eh
You are AA yourself, clown!!!
Originally Posted by 8701
Shep, when did you go AA? I know I've been gone a while but didn't think it was that long!
Shep, when did you go AA? I know I've been gone a while but didn't think it was that long! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
That's what I was thinking. Maybe I met a Shep wannabe a few years back.
Wait.. she's full Caucasian now?what a transformation

Sounds like a handler behind that keyboard but hey what do I know?
And what's up with that Pending Age Verification?
What's the hold up?
Wait.. she's full Caucasian now?what a transformation

Sounds like a handler behind that keyboard but hey what do I know?
And what's up with that Pending Age Verification?
What's the hold up? Originally Posted by NubianPrince
Maybe she's just #transracial.
Maybe she's just #transracial. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
There's definitely some reverse Rachel Dolezal shit going on here

Fuck it,I approve it!

I got nothing from reading this other then 8701 doesn't like Abe or Shep. I still don't understand how she was affiliated with Law Enforcement. If I'm going to make a claim like that with a title like that, you better believe my review is going to be detailed as fuck. I didn't seem to get that any of that LE talk was legit and just stopped reading that entire thread.

If you saw her at the spa the first time, attempted to see her a second time at the spa but got turned down--then why schedule another session with her after that? (at least thats how it seems it went down) If that was the case it sounds like you tried to deceive her into seeing you...or maybe she really didn't know it was you scheduling. IDK but the LE thing was a bit of a stretch to me. your claim would have been more believable to me had you provided more info than "i could tell" So I'm kinda conflicted on what to believe at this point.

I've text Nasadiya before...I "think" I told her I was AA, its usually one of the first things I ask when dealing with someone I have never seen. We got as far as her menu and when I realized she was non-gfe I passed. Now even if she changed her stance on her menu she has a negativity towards AA clients. Which also begs the question if she was associated with LE why would she turn down any client in the first place? Anyhow with a limited menu, high price point, only one positive review, and this clusterfuck thread...I'd have to pass

8701 one thing you have to understand in this hobby as an AA client is that one fucked up act by us can ruin any chance for the rest of us. We already get a negative stigmatism in the hobby, don't make it worse. Be an ambassador as an AA client not an ass. Just my personal advice brother to brother assuming some of her claims are true.
I still don't understand how she was affiliated with Law Enforcement. If I'm going to make a claim like that with a title like that, you better believe my review is going to be detailed as fuck. I didn't seem to get that any of that LE talk was legit and just stopped reading that entire thread.

If you saw her at the spa the first time, attempted to see her a second time at the spa but got turned down--then why schedule another session with her after that? (at least thats how it seems it went down) Originally Posted by txboi817
I hope 8701 provides me with more information, and if he does, the LE question may well be satisfied.. regarding the detail, same thing.. if that extra piece of info comes in, that too will be satisfied.. she says he tried to see her a second time at the spa, he says the second attempted session was at the Hotel. I don't have an opinion just yet
I hope 8701 provides me with more information, and if he does, the LE question may well be satisfied.. regarding the detail, same thing.. if that extra piece of info comes in, that too will be satisfied.. she says he tried to see her a second time at the spa, he says the second attempted session was at the Hotel. I don't have an opinion just yet Originally Posted by Chung Tran
At this point I don't think anyone cares

At this point I don't think anyone cares

Originally Posted by txboi817