FBI just comfirmed that information on cunters laptop is NOT Russian Disinformation.

And you have nothing to say about the corrupt cunter profiting off daddy's position in gumment. I guess you can relate to that
You NEVER address the topic of the thread...BECAUSE YOU AIN'T GOT SHIT crapdog!! Originally Posted by bb1961

If it's true, it's no different than how Trump's offspring have profited from his presidency. You're calling the kettle black, junior. Do your homework. It's a school night.
is LD applying to be a MOD????
In its' dreams! Originally Posted by oeb11
SC tried that angle, too.
If it's true, it's no different than how Trump's offspring have profited from his presidency. You're calling the kettle black, junior. Do your homework. It's a school night. Originally Posted by Lapdog
um. i don't recall Trumps sons gettin with they sister.n.law inbetween "tokes" ... Cunter sure did with his.
Shit, they'd rather be doing their own sister. But daddy's tapping that.
Fake news from the radical marxist revolutionary
buroughs
"Hope for a win next month" ?

It's less than 2 weeks away.Over 30 million votes already cast.

Trump is being Fired right now !!

And remember as Trump and Trumpers told us a few weeks ago regarding him cramming this SCOTUS pick down our throats ;

Elections Have Consequences !!

Trumpers do not realize the depth of animosity towards Trump.

Trump IS the problem.The only fix is for him to go back to private citizenry.

Now Joe Biden and Hunter could go down to Park Ave. in NYC and shoot someone , not just some bogus corruption shit with China , and it would not matter.

It only matters to about 30-40% of people who support Trump still.

Remember Elections have consequences.

Con-man in Chief !! Hoax Presidency ! Whinin' Donnie Trump !!

Grievance !!

Black Lives Matter !! Right On !

Don't mess with Scooby Doo.
Scooby Doo approves this post.
scrappy ^^^^^^^^^^^^
Dictionary definition:

Paranoia:

noun:

A mental condition characterized by delusions of persecution, unwarranted jealousy or exaggerated self-importance, typically elaborated into an organized system. It may be an aspect of chronic personality disorder, of drug abuse or of a serious condition such as schizophrenia or a myopic belief in everything Trump has ever said in which the person loses touch with reality.

"Paranoia Self Destroyer" just keeps getting worse and worse as the election nears. You Trump Turds are seriously losing your collective minds here. And it is absolutely freaking hilarious to sit here and watch as it happens.
  • oeb11
  • 10-21-2020, 06:27 PM
"Hope for a win next month" ?

It's less than 2 weeks away.Over 30 million votes already cast.

Trump is being Fired right now !!

And remember as Trump and Trumpers told us a few weeks ago regarding him cramming this SCOTUS pick down our throats ;

Elections Have Consequences !!

Trumpers do not realize the depth of animosity towards Trump.

Trump IS the problem.The only fix is for him to go back to private citizenry.

Now Joe Biden and Hunter could go down to Park Ave. in NYC and shoot someone , not just some bogus corruption shit with China , and it would not matter.

It only matters to about 30-40% of people who support Trump still.

Remember Elections have consequences.

Con-man in Chief !! Hoax Presidency ! Whinin' Donnie Trump !!

Grievance !!

Black Lives Matter !! Right On !

Don't mess with Scooby Doo. Originally Posted by sportfisherman

Fake news propaganda from teh benighted fools of the LSM and DNC
OBLM and Antifa are terrorists
and - harris will unleash them in pursuit of her marxist revolution.

Foolish DPST - go ahead and disband your police forces - I hope your antifa burn your area to ashes Nov4!
and - not One damn penny for reparations or reconstruction of what the DPST's do to their own shithole cities!
Trump hate and DS is on display - pure and simple.

DPST's do love their hateful terrorists!
Stop chomping at my ankles yapping little oebbie. You are about as annoying as they come. I didn't bother reading your surely repetitive post, but why should I bother? All your posts are nothing more than cut, paste and repeat anyway.

I didn't bother going to all the trouble to read your lame ass post. Or Trixie's either. I didn't have to. I have already heard enough of your crap to last a lifetime.

The true definition of insanity is repeating the same action over and over again while expecting a different result.

Does that sound familiar to you ankle biter? How bout you Whining Traitor?

Still wearing that lame ass sweater while you're out for a walk while on your leash oebbie? Still wearing your lame ass sweater over your back with the arms tied together in front of your neck Trixie?
Stop chomping at my ankles yapping little oebbie. You are about as annoying as they come. I didn't bother reading your surely repetitive post, but why should I bother? All your posts are nothing more than cut, paste and repeat anyway.

I didn't bother going to all the trouble to read your lame ass post. Or Trixie's either. I didn't have to. I have already heard enough of your crap to last a lifetime.

The true definition of insanity is repeating the same action over and over again while expecting a different result.

Still wearing that lame ass sweater while you're out for a walk while on your leash oebbie? Still wearing your lame ass sweater over your back with the arms tied together in front of your neck Trixie? Originally Posted by Jam3768
antifa sympathizer nuff said

Still wearing that lame ass sweater while you're out for a walk while on your leash oebbie? Still wearing your lame ass sweater over your back with the arms tied together in front of your neck Trixie? Originally Posted by Jam3768
^This is insanity

Take some hydroxychloroquine with Z I N C and chill, bub.

Check your PMs.
Me thincks someone needs to start back on that ol 12 step meetins thang.....

Or maybe they should learn to meditate and how to minimize thangs....

Over/under on the ETA of the inevitable meltdown?
(that'd be super fun because like I have not even seen one of those lately, gooosssshhh)

Eat the food, Tina ! Remember, somewhere....some time.... you just might find all the breadcrumbs.
Me thincks someone needs to start back on that ol 12 step meetins thang.....

Or maybe they should learn to meditate and how to minimize thangs....

Over/under on the ETA of the inevitable meltdown?
(that'd be super fun because like I have not even seen one of those lately, gooosssshhh)

Eat the food, Tina ! Remember, somewhere....some time.... you just might find all the breadcrumbs. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Tina ????