Providers - what makes you have a real orgasm in a session?

I love your comments Kira!!! You are so real and say it how it is! I sure as hell know that I have cum with many of my gentlemen that I see! It is definitely hard for me to cum... But if a man genuinely enjoys DATY and let's me know to relax and enjoy myself then it's much easier. Sometimes I will have a guy come try to shove his cock in my mouth while I'm touching myself or using my vibe.... Personally for me that kills it.

I love to 69 but I prefer to do it to warm up or after I have cum. I usually can't cum from 69ing. I need to really concentrate on me lol... But after the first o, the second is usually easier.. So I can sometimes cum from 69 for my 2nd o

Providers can 100% cum..... And again the money has nothing to do with it. He just needs to know his way around the pussy.... THE CLIT NEEDS TO BE Loved!!!!! Originally Posted by VanessaDDD
I concur with 69ing. I do prefer to concentrate on the girl first without her being distracted by me, and then its hot when she returns the favor and its my turn :-)
Write a review lurker
OH! and don't just jam your fingers up there with no lube... Or start rubbing the pussy roughly when it's not wet! Get some lube!

Personally I don't love to get fingered.. What do you other ladies think about fingering? It's never done much for me. Originally Posted by VanessaDDD
Not the biggest fan of FIV either (I'd rather a tongue, toy or actual dick in there) ... it can feel nice sometimes but won't make me cum. FIA I love tho...i'm weird .
Not the biggest fan of FIV either (I'd rather a tongue, toy or actual dick in there) ... it can feel nice sometimes but won't make me cum. FIA I love tho...i'm weird . Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
I find a lot of women, both personal and professional, don't like fingers in them.
I had an UTR situation with a CL provider who loved massages so much, she would give me a deep discount on hj release only, if I gave her a massage first (I went to school for massage therapy). It always ended in her happy ending and despite the 45 min sensual massage and lead up...and gentle insertion, she did not like fiv....but loves clit attention. We also had a few encounters without the massage lead up, and she had trouble getting off even with clitoral attention. But with a full massage first, I'd move to her clit for 30 seconds gently and she went off like a firecracker. Everyone is different, but relaxing and sensual buildup goes a long way. Especially in a professional situation
Everyone is different, but relaxing and sensual buildup goes a long way. Especially in a professional situation Originally Posted by Snood273

Cheers to that!
Everyone is different, but relaxing and sensual buildup goes a long way. Especially in a professional situation Originally Posted by Snood273
Very well put and right on the money!