Have you ever fall for a provider?

• grean
  • 01-11-2017, 09:46 AM
It's just not a good thing for a hobbyist or provider to start catching feelings and even more so for the guy because he is paying her so he will never know if the shit is real or not. Originally Posted by suiram77
I guess he'll know if its real when she stops accepting the cash from him...just sayin'
Catching feelings for providers is probably not ok for most, unless you are like me and not looking for a monogamous relationship. If you think inside the standard society box, you will have a hard time letting go. If you think outside of that, like me, relationships without possessional attachment opens up many great situations.
Doesn't mean I won't get attached, just means for now, I can be in love with several ladies and not want to live with them or be monogamous.
Falling in love/lust happens to the best of us. Like Luke, my infatuation lasts untill I hear "it's been an hour". If/when you open up to her, be prepared to be taken advantage of. DO NOT mulch her flower beds when she is not home. This is not code or a metaphor....sorry SirL, hadto bring it up. Good luck!
Yes! I fell in love with SAFIRE SWEET!!! Originally Posted by berkleigh
Awe I miss her!! We made some fond memories after a Halloween Party that "no one talks about" I need to look for her number and say hi.
I have met some amazing women. I respect them and appreciate all that they have done for/to me
It is not wise to take it further than that. 99% of the time it will not work out the way you want it to.
sorry SirL, hadto bring it up. Good luck! Originally Posted by sparrow1122
Let it go. It was two fucking years ago. I fucked up -- though not in the way you think -- and I paid for it.
Awe I miss her!! We made some fond memories after a Halloween Party that "no one talks about" I need to look for her number and say hi. Originally Posted by Hobby Jon

I miss her too! I believe she's retired and moved on but every once in a while she checks in with me to say hello.

I disagree with you. Business may be business but I have countless who know I trying enjoy their company and there is more developed than the illusion of passion.
You haven't been hobbying as long as I have and whereas I know this is a business, there have been a couple a few times I broke those rules.
Knowing how it was probably going to end in disaster, I took the chance anyway.
My choice and why not? I saw something else than a transaction.
You can't even imagine the men I've met over the last several years from all walks of life, where if things were different, maybe it would have panned out into something more. I was heavily persued by them both and I decided to run with it. Neither of the relationships left me jaded. They were a learning experience for me. I've met several good people along this journey, those I am greatful for their friendship in my daily real life. Someone I met 7 years ago in the hobby while touring, recently came back into my life and it's been absolutely fucking mind blowing every time we are together. He is my person. But we lead 2 separate lives and make it work when it can.

I enjoy what I do immensely. It's release for me and seriously I love hard.
I enjoy the company and its a rush for me. Not everyday is the same. I thrive on it.

Good for you I guess for being so hardcore, but don't say never, don't limit yourself or be so guarded. You never know what's on the other side.

Originally Posted by berkleigh
No mam and no thank you I'm not interested in falling for a hooker or one falling for me that's just a disaster waiting to happen. I respect all you said berk and you do whatever you want to do live your life however you want to hun, but I was just saying that you can separate real from business and passion from chemistry. I don't doubt you have met great guys and just fell head over heels with them but in my opinion if it didn't end good then what was the point, you are still in the hobby right? So your few situations didn't end in marriage or you leaving the hobby for years or forever. You don't know if you have been in the hobby longer than me my eccie profile only shows when I join this site not how long I been buying pussy lmao. I most definitely been seeing providers far longer than 2009 when you join, but that's not a relevant point in this conversation or topic.

I get all that you said berk trust me I do I have always said that when it comes to sex most women bring their emotions and heart and feelings to the bedroom but men only bring their Dick lol. This is why so many men that do have SO can be in this hobby and just fuck women all day long with no feeling or attachment to it. Now granted you will have a few like the OP here that will catch feelings but it's really rare amongst men to see this happen. I'm only speaking for myself that it's just not a smart thing to let yourself get caught up with a provider that you are falling for, once real feeling come in the picture you are in trouble. Everything you said berk is ok in the RW but not in the hobby, so to say let yourself go with it and don't be guarded is the worst advice I have ever heard due to the fact that you and I both know that the hobby is a business and what makes it a business is the fact that money is involved and at some point exchange hands that's called a transaction love. Don't get that mixed up with true love or real feelings I will continue to be smart and use my brain in the hobby when it comes to providers.

There is not one single provider that I would want as a RW relationship not one and I don't want a provider to want my ass either in a real relationship. The relationship would be completely pointless because for one I'm not going to leave the hobby just to be with someone I met in the hobby or outside the hobby No Mam. Most guys have fun doing this shit and some of us can afford to just throw money around to see some of you great ladies, but berk for me it's all fantasy hun and of course yep business
You just made my day, thank you Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Yw Tara just the truth hun
I guess he'll know if its real when she stops accepting the cash from him...just sayin' Originally Posted by grean
Exactly and when this shit happen grean I will be the first to say ok well it must be real, but trust me don't hold your breath.
  • ATM
  • 01-11-2017, 02:14 PM
Yes, I have and it was a mistake. Friendship at best is possible.
Been there done that, married and divorced...Gonna be a good screenplay someday
Been there done that. Married and divorced also.

I think it's ok...If that's your individual choice...But already too many potential issues right at the beginning.. just from how you met.
  • DSK
  • 01-11-2017, 06:02 PM
Well that may have happened in your friends case Tara, but as the old saying goes you can't turn a hoe into an housewife so it's just a matter of time before its all over.
Originally Posted by suiram77
I think you can turn a hoe into a housewife, if it is the right hoe and she wants to be a housewife.
  • DSK
  • 01-11-2017, 06:06 PM
Each situation should be evaluated on its own. If you are 60 and falling for your 25 year old companion, then I'm going with a 0.01% it will turn out well.

Without any way of knowing the personalities involved, then the odds of it working well are probably 1%. Is that high enough for you to take a chance? Maybe. I'm not you.

There was a very good documentary on a Russian bride matchmaking business on Netflix. Watch it. Originally Posted by mag7315
If you are 60, have nice clothes, a nice car, and a nice home with a $10,000,000 net worth, it will work out with your 25 year old companion until the cash runs out.