The shaved kitty dilemma...am I delusional?

I am over 50 so I grew up with the unshaven look. Looked too much young. A trimmed, well kept bush has appeal when you first see a lady from a distance. You know you are looking at a woman. Now, shaved around the lips does make for a better DATY experiece.
I love landing strips. However like you said alot of it depends on the women.
An abosoute thing of beauty, very femenene!
a landing strip is fine but I like the rest of a woman's privates to be shaved. personal preference, of course!
I like them both. Sometimes I like the bald feel/look and other times I like the fur.
Well, I am super thick and I prefer to be hairless for sanitary reasons. I shave with baby oil and sprinkle edible powder on ''her'' Originally Posted by berkleigh
I agree and will only DATY on a shaved woman. I am curious do you really shave with baby oil and if so why. You then said you sprinkle with edible powder. This part is very interesting to me and I would love to know about the powder.
Ok, before you jump in with both feet and exclaim "yes, you are delusional" please read this entire post lol

I'm a woman who is not into woman, so I cannot always see from a man's perspective. I know, I know...hotlips is admitting she is not always right LMAO

Anywho.....from time to time the threads come up about shaved or not. The younger generations seems to like the shaved, the older gents seem to like the retro look.

But as I was having dinner with a few ladies one evening, this very topic came up. We discussed the reasons to shave, versus not to. Most are of the same opinion that it's cleaner, looks better, and makes for a better DATY experience if the kitty is shaved. But.......

I argued that not all kitty kat looks good shaved. Am I correct, or am I delusional in my thinking? It is just "my" opinion that the shaved look is great for the smaller, spinner-type girls. But the shaved look is not cute on those of us ladies who are not spinners or have fat cats.

Hey, I have seen plenty of naked women in my time. Some I look at and say "hey, ok, that's cute on her." Others I see I'm thinking "damn girl, grow some hair on that thing."

So am I delusional in thinking that the "bald look" isn't for everyone, or is it really that important?

Don't laugh at me, I am being sooooo serious. And the ladies I went to dinner with can attest to that lol

But since I am not a pussy connoisseur, I can't really judge what is cute and not cute. I just know "mine" is not cute totally shaved lol

Meg Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
I think your right Meg, just depends. Landing Strip looks good on some Ladies while Bare works for others. At the very least I like a Kitty trimmed short. Makes it a lot easier with the DATY. By the way, I like your pics in your showcase.
When I started reading the thread, I was thinking even though I enjoy girls, I don't really have an idea of what I consider a "pretty pussy". However, after looking at the pics Meg posted, I realize what an UGLY looks like!

BTW - I prefer shaved for dining purposes. I'm not there to look at it.
bare works. I'm in search for a landing strip or trimmed landing strip any ladies that do can PM so we can arange a meet.
By the way, I like your pics in your showcase. Originally Posted by cowboyup3396
Thanks doll.

I was thinking even though I enjoy girls Originally Posted by rn_sweetie
damn, after all of these years, I had NO freaking idea you were into girls lmao
I think all kitties need some fur. its the way a woman is supposed to be.
I don't like bald.
Every kitty is different, but good hygiene is definitely most important. As a woman I prefer a well groomed patch, but I have what everyone is calling a fat cat, it looks strange bald. But hair should be away from the good stuff munching area!! Don't need the guys distracted while they're eating their dinner. And any hair should be kept under control, meaning not just shape but length . . . no nose tickling, LOL
  • npita
  • 03-05-2010, 05:34 AM
I argued that not all kitty kat looks good shaved. Am I correct, or am I delusional in my thinking? Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
I'd say that's pretty accurate, but...
It is just "my" opinion that the shaved look is great for the smaller, spinner-type girls. But the shaved look is not cute on those of us ladies who are not spinners or have fat cats.
I don't think you can make such a generalization. In my opinion, it's the actual kitty that matters with respect to shaving. For example, I think a kitty looks best shaved if the woman has long inner labia. Shaving then makes the inner labia more visible. Otherwise, a little hair is makes it more attractive. Others are certain to have different opinions.
So am I delusional in thinking that the "bald look" isn't for everyone, or is it really that important?
You aren't delusional, but I don't think you can easily predict who will prefer what, beyond knowing that most men will not prefer a completely untrimmed bush. Do what you think is best based on feedback from clients.