what's the most pops you had in a hour?

"Okay," says God, "that one's yours, Adam. Eve you get the other one -- multiple orgasms."

Monk Originally Posted by Monk Rasputin
I must be from Lilith's tribe, as I'm a one pop wonder. There are many other reasons why may be from her tribe, because this example is merely a new addition.

Oh, and I learned how to pee standing up at a young age -- I grew up in the boonies and was awfully competitive. =)
I'm a one popper....but focus on quality. Nothing lovelier than a beautiful face drenched in it. A look into the mirror with me hugging her from behind, while we both smile into the mirror and enjoy "the look".

As for her, I'll give her as many as she's willing to have in whatever fashion she'd like......
Three in 90 minutes is my personal best. I thought two was the best I could do until I met Romy, after two she just wouldn't leave me alone and before you knew it I was ready to go again. If anyone knows what happened to her tell her I'm looking for her:-)
I've had six in one hour. Unfortunately the six an hour days might be gone. On a stellar night I can do 4. Sub par is 2. Maybe I should adjust my scale where the new stellar is 2.
Stamina? Did somebody just call me by my middle name?
Cause the 2 in Fun2Cum is really a mirrored S Originally Posted by fun2come
If there's chemistry, my quickie's I.e. hh's can easily turn into three hours before taking a break! Time has no control over libido, ya know? It's awesome when you hook up with a playmate who's passion and stamina are a match.

Quantity is more aptly exploited by the woman as designed to cum repeatedly. It's a bit unfair, yes, but we have "the curse". 'Nuff said. My pairings tend to build in tension to intense shared climax with after-shocks for a minute or so. Mmmm Totally the way to cum & go!
Ive had 3 in hhr before.
There are a few girls who have gotten me to pop twice in an hour... I had a 3 pop day in Houston one night... All CBJ, different spas... I am a little older...