" I CAN SEE CLIMATE CHANGE FROM MY KITCHEN WINDOW".....

• WTF
  • 04-01-2014, 07:57 PM
http://science.nasa.gov/earth-scienc...ange/research/

Biosphere-Atmosphere Interactions
Investigates processes governing exchanges of energy, water, carbon and trace gases between the terrestrial biosphere and the atmosphere, to model changes in climate and the carbon cycle over the next 50-100 years as Earth responds to changes in atmospheric composition and land use.
  • CJ7
  • 04-01-2014, 08:31 PM
Let me guess, you don't think that trash is carried into the Ocean with the tide. What you see on shore there is still an equal amount that remains in the Ocean. What do plastics contain that may over time leach out in water and pose a hazard to aquatic life? Why don't you research that instead of spewing out your typical ignorant Redneck Bullshit.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

On a single day in 2007, nearly 400,000 volunteers around the world picked up more than 6 million pounds of trash. A majority of the items were single-use disposable plastic items, such as plastic bags and Styrofoam containers. (Ocean Conservancy International
You're beginning to sound like a broken record. Women in the military. Hating on gays. Despising non-Jews in Israel. America sucks donkey dicks... etc. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Allow me to redirect:
Women in combat
Disgust at gay behavior
The USA is declining due to liberal malfeasance
man made global warming is unproven
The constitution is abused
Obama is weak
Putin is an asshole but outplays Obama
etc