Devastated....

Dang, That is no fun...str.
Keep your head up and eat more pussy,
  • BLM69
  • 01-26-2016, 12:21 AM
Dang, That is no fun...str.
Keep your head up and eat more pussy, Originally Posted by MILFEater
I agree and you won't need to eat any corn nuts before going home now.
  • Gbfsl
  • 01-26-2016, 04:39 AM
After 25 years that has to hurt and that totally sucks. But don't be hard on yourself. When someone walks out of your life, let them. There's no use wasting your time on people who leave you. What you make of yourself and your future is no longer tied to them. You may miss them, but remember, you weren't the one who gave up.
When people leave you, that should not be the end of your story. It's just the end of their part in your story.
Love yourself and move on.
Been there done that. It hurt at first but now I am so glad that the Bitch is gone. You will discover things moving forward that will make you see that maybe she wasn't the person you thought she was. My ex tried to come back several times. Nothing ever felt better than telling her no. Of course I fucked her several times b4 telling her no haha. Hang in there, it will get better.
Have been there. No fun, but time will heal you and then you can get on with your life!
Im sorry baby let me know if there is something I can do. Hugs
Give it time. Who knows, maybe she discovered that you were fooling around. No matter, some time the 'truth' will come out.
After 25 years that has to hurt and that totally sucks. But don't be hard on yourself. When someone walks out of your life, let them. There's no use wasting your time on people who leave you. What you make of yourself and your future is no longer tied to them. You may miss them, but remember, you weren't the one who gave up.
When people leave you, that should not be the end of your story. It's just the end of their part in your story.
Love yourself and move on. Originally Posted by Gbfsl
Been there done that. It hurt at first but now I am so glad that the Bitch is gone. You will discover things moving forward that will make you see that maybe she wasn't the person you thought she was. My ex tried to come back several times. Nothing ever felt better than telling her no. Of course I fucked her several times b4 telling her no haha. Hang in there, it will get better. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
That's good advice right there. Keep your chin up bro! A door just opened wide for you.
Op. May God be with you. I feel your pain.
((HUGS)). Have a drink or two. Go out with friends or be alone and watch sad old movies. Let yourself grieve for the loss.
Lol, interesting, someone actually comes to hooker board to share that his wife left him? And expect sympathy?
Lol, interesting, someone actually comes to hooker board to share that his wife left him? And expect sympathy? Originally Posted by Incognito44
I'm not clear but I think the others missed the message - this was supposed to be a celebratory thread.
OP, a couple of questions, you don't have to answer if you don't want to:

1. Did you perceive her as a financial burden?
2. Were you like 99% (with a 1% margin of error) of the male population who constantly had complaints about their wives?
3. Did you really wish you weren't married at times and feel that she was "holding you back" in a sense?
4. Was the sex life non-existant? Whatever the reason (age, attraction, disgust etc....)?
5. Do you feel the hobby has impacted the relationship in any way (how you treated, responded, or reacted to her)?

The reason I ask this, is because I feel that a lot of married guys here truly believe that your situation would be ideal for them. It has always been my opinion, that, we as guys won't really miss or value someone until they're gone from our grasp (almost like a control thing). Especially someone as near and dear as a wife since they come with myriad benefits that go unrecognized at times. Anyway, give us your thoughts if you want. But I think you are in the perfect position right now to give feedback on this issue. Thanks!
I don't think she knew about the hobby. I don't hobby much anyhow, but still it has been an on-and-off "escape" for me since back in the ASPD days. Mostly I am a head down, work hard to provide kind of guy who has few indiscretions - other than the occasional hobby jaunt.

I never really considered her a financial burden, although it looks like that's going to be changing now. I can't say I have had many complaints about her either. She didn't really "hold me back" and sex was fine.

Question 5 is the hard one to answer. Because of the infrequentness of my hobbling, I'd say no. BUT, whatever it is that causes my restlessness probably has affected the relationship.

Why a "hooker board"? Well, there's a certain level of anonymity for one. Second, I'm sure there are countless guys here who can relate. I guess I am trying to process all of this. The hobby has been an occasional retreat over the years to help deal with stress while adding some mystery and exhilaration - spice - fun. Well, for now, I need some stress relief.

Maybe I'll find just what the doctor ordered.
Why a "hooker board"? Well, there's a certain level of anonymity for one. Second, I'm sure there are countless guys here who can relate. I guess I am trying to process all of this. The hobby has been an occasional retreat over the years to help deal with stress while adding some mystery and exhilaration - spice - fun. Well, for now, I need some stress relief. Originally Posted by funster
Exactly. I've had that asked before too. "Why put personal stuff on a hooker board?" What better place to do that? We're mostly anonymous here. Can't put most of this stuff on freakin' Facebook!