King Mac Hennessy arrested

• DSK
  • 07-29-2016, 06:10 PM
Any regular hobbyist who thinks he's never seen a pimped girl is living a fool's fantasy. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
I would argue that not every pimp is a bad pimp, too.

Some are good promoters and protectors of their girls, and get a fair cut of the action, and have a good stable of clients.

In the upscale madam world, they can become an agent for the best girls around.

A former governor of New York might concur with me on this....
I am so glad I am not one of those little girls mother or father. ... Why would anyone want to harm a child. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
SexyP, some people are broken and can not be fixed.
May as well ask why a rabid dog bites.
Those names these guys pick sound like pet names. Pooh? Pee-wee? Hennessy?
Where's the freaking parents at? I would love to catch a scum like him trying to recruit minors Originally Posted by BLM69
Truth!! how the hell is someone that young in any kind of environment to meet a sleezy old pimp.....parents of the year............there should be a four page test with an essay portion before some people are allowed to have offspring, and a license issued.......
Got them way before I even knew anything about the hobby world really had no idea I'm a country girl who like Budweiser and wanted my tats to eventually be a "rocker Barbie theme and thats kinda where my name started off and then I learn all about this lifestyle and am like fml there goes having crowns as fill in pieces on my tattoo lol
Sometimes trick babies become a part of that environment. From my experience working with them, they have some of the most innocent yet disturbed and untrusting kids you could ever imagine. It takes a lot of work to get them on track to even assimilate to a normal lifestyle. The payoff is worth it though.
I will vouch for my drinking Budweiser buddy "rocker.barbie"

1. Her crown tattoo is NOT pimped branded
2. She had that crown tattoo when I first met her
several years ago!

okay so I have about two different crowns on me that I got just because one is a Budweiser crown that right underneath it is a Barbie B I don't have a pimp and I hate that now I'm going to kinda feel obligated to explain oh hey wait I don't have a pimp...lol...okay so no to this sick fuck who thought he would get away with pimping young girls out is clearly an idiot and it shows that he was desperate and pathetic, IDK bout the guys that seen the girls but if they knowingly knew they were underage they r just as fucked off as the pimp, maybe a little worse it's madness this should be something that someone enjoys doing not to be made to do and of course being of age should just be common sense I think people give a damn way to much about the money and less about how they treat talk to or act to others they encounter rather it be client provider or a pimp who thinks he is going to "come up" SMH I wish people weren't so damn obsessed with money greed fame and things and actually cared bout each other okay now I'm rambling but yeah Originally Posted by rocker.barbie
...and this is why you should always research your tattoos before you get something permanently drawn on you. It's all fun and games until......
Kind of shocked no one has mentioned seeing these girls in the strip clubs around town with the crown tattoo and the name "King" on it. Seen them in a few clubs. Used to be a couple in Spearmint Rhino a while back. Havent been to that club in a while. Just looking at the tattoo made me stay away from them. I dont mind sharing some cash with a stripper but dont want it all going to a POS like this. Yeah I know I have probably supported a few POS's in my day, but at least I didnt know about them !