Step back and laugh

posted by someone up above and edit to be a bit more worldly ...
"... If one did is willing to dig through the shit and deal with the BS that is simply the reality of LIFE. ..."

1. i know i've got a lot of posts from the past 10+ yrs, but do people really spend time seeing who's posting about them on eccie? and care about it? (unless of course it is DEMONSTRABLY, FACTUALLY and PROVEABLY false - if so, sue them for libel).

2. ya know, if one or two people say something about me, it might be about me, but more than like it's about them. but if 10 or 20 people say the same thing about me, i might wanna look at myself and ask "did i really mess up? / am i really that much of a jerk??"
(btw,i have done that a few times in my real and my adult-sex-provider-bulletin-board-user life)

3. say something enough times and some people (those who didnt learn history or dont have critical thinking) will believe it (didnt george orwell put that concept forward in _1984_ ?)

4. do well and they'll talk about you. (maybe to learn from and emulate you)
do poorly and they'll talk about you. (hopefull to learn and not do what you did)
kinda be glad they're talking about you (goes along w/ "any publicity is good publicity").
OP with a "look at me" post after his thread (posted in multiple forums) didn't get the response he wanted

Thread hijacking by the usual characters

It's like middle school in this place. Originally Posted by Kobe_Kassidy
Man, never knew reading comprehension was so hard. I do believe I have acknowledged several times all the good, useful responses I have received.

This site can be frustrating at times because the raid attack dogs stifle many from posting because they they do not have the thick skin needed to interact much here. Thank goodness for PM's. And again, TY to those who posted thoughtful comments and the PM's I have received
I remember when these boards were about trying to find good pussy!
Even tho the OP of this thread seems to think he can choose who can and cannot post on it to be on topic with this thread, I have to step back and laugh also at the trolls and constant rudeness and hostitility towards others, good examples of that are by the OP himself on several posts of this thread.

I haven't repeated anything-- that's the issue. I don't badmouth you privately-- for someone constantly wanting "proof".. you certainly lack it yourself. I've never told a girl on this board to not see you. Even when asked directly, I've always stated that I've never personally met you and if they want a better idea of you, they should check your review history. Which-- is exactly what I state on ANYONE that I haven't met in person. I've had exactly ONE negative private interaction with you-- and we never met in person... and the particular negative interaction we had does not by ANY stretch of the imagination make you "unique" nor would it place you on any sort of warning list as far as I'm concerned.

If I never posted on a post where you are also posting-- then I would essentially have to completely remove myself from conversation on Dallas Coed. There isn't a large group of posters in Coed anymore, so perhaps get the fuck over yourself? For someone who "has the haters blocked"-- you respond to them continuously. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
You have only happened to post on threads Dallas Coed on Eccie because there are so few nowadays? Really? I can recall posts in other areas and other sites you are talking trash about me and with no egging on from me, well, other than me making a post. But allow me post just one prime example of how I know you follow my posts, talk about me with absolutely no mention of me talking about you: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...Roleplay/page3
BTW, not in Dallas Coed on Eccie, but altogether in another city and even on another site. BTW, not Dallas Eccie Coed. I could go on with more links, but no real need. So, there you have your proof.

Even tho the OP of this thread seems to think he can choose who can and cannot post on it to be on topic with this thread, I have to step back and laugh
It’s extraordinary, even by coyote’s standards, that he posts a link to a thread where the site administrator announces his banishment from the site, in a thread that perfectly illustrates why he was banned (and why he is not respected by so many in this community).

Dammit, I type too slowly. Missed the 5-minute window.
That "proof" you posted is after my post on this thread... you earned my ire-- and frankly its not even near to the level that I can go if you really want to play. I've been kind to you in relation to how I would typically behave towards those with your history.
Fly traps always work
It’s extraordinary, even by coyote’s standards, that he posts a link to a thread where the site administrator announces his banishment from the site, in a thread that perfectly illustrates why he was banned (and why he is not respected by so many in this community).

Dammit, I type too slowly. Missed the 5-minute window. Originally Posted by TinMan
Since you asked, here is the link https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...l=1#post844329

Again, I am not sayin its the same person by that name here
  • BLM69
  • 08-18-2020, 09:23 PM
I remember when these boards were about trying to find good pussy! Originally Posted by slowmover
Those were the good old days
Those were the good old days Originally Posted by BLM69
those were the days my friend, we thought they'd never end, we'd sing and dance, forever and a day.

not nanymore!
  • motor
  • 08-19-2020, 01:02 PM
It’s extraordinary, even by coyote’s standards, that he posts a link to a thread where the site administrator announces his banishment from the site, in a thread that perfectly illustrates why he was banned (and why he is not respected by so many in this community). Originally Posted by TinMan

+1 Tinman, I wondered why the sudden influx of WEC comments. As Paul Harvey once said "And now you have the rest of the story"

On topic, people will give an opinion, but being shitty about it really isn't needed. But, keyboard warriors are what they are.
That "proof" you posted is after my post on this thread... you earned my ire-- and frankly its not even near to the level that I can go if you really want to play. I've been kind to you in relation to how I would typically behave towards those with your history. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I haven't repeated anything-- that's the issue. I don't badmouth you privately-- for someone constantly wanting "proof".. you certainly lack it yourself. .... I've had exactly ONE negative private interaction with you-- and we never met in person...

... Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Sorry, Grace, you wanted proof of posts you made, where I never mentioned your name, and for that ONE negative private interaction we have had, you follow anything I post or others post about me to add your two cents in to talk trash about me and you want links of those posts before your post on this thread? Ok I can do that, I just have look through all your rambles about your political beliefs on a hooker board (kinda makes me wonder how you have the time to follow my posts), there are plenty over the years, but here it goes with just a few of them:

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...9&postcount=11

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...94&postcount=3

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...2&postcount=12

I guess since you live on the whore boards and I do not (which is why it took me so long to answer your request of proof), then you do have the time to troll (subject of this thread). And no, I do not want to play ANYTHING with you, Ms. cyberstalker, just wanted to prove you wrong.
It's Saturday dude. Go out and get some air instead of searching and trying to argue on whoreboard.

Pitiful.
It's Saturday dude. Go out and get some air instead of searching and trying to argue on whoreboard.

Pitiful. Originally Posted by Shep3.0
coyote is sore he got kicked off oh2 and no one listens to him here!