Illegal Murders Iowa Coed

i gave her the fairness of the full context .. Warren is still a CUNT! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Here's another cunt from MSNBC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LscGutJTY54

MSNBC's Guest Fordham University professor Christina Greer : Mollie Tibbetts Is Some ‘Girl in Iowa’ ‘Fox News Is Talking About’
^^^ YUPER ^^ and these are the same people that want to ban ARs to PREVEN shootings BUT , will not address the border issue that is PREVENTABLE ,,,,,,
There are no sanctuary cities in Iowa.
^^^ YUPER ^^ and these are the same people that want to ban ARs to PREVEN shootings BUT , will not address the border issue that is PREVENTABLE ,,,,,, Originally Posted by rexdutchman
... perhaps they'll modify their perspective when the illegal aliens run out of "deplorables" to kill.
Of course, LexusLover.

We ALL know that “the illegal aliens” are here on a mission to kill “deplorables.”

Maybe they’re all working for Russia. Or worse, the DNC. Or worse, he FAKE NEWS media.

HAAHAHAHhhHhHhahahah!!!!
How can anyone not be struck by the way the MSM was all over this story - right up until they found out who killed her. Then they dropped it like a hot potato!

This coverage/non-coverage flip-flop should be a case study in media bias for first-year journalism students!
THe reason it's currently not do-able is because the commucrats keep STALLING and blocking it's construction.

And what's the response from the commies, who ARE the main reaso we have all these sanctuary cities, giving aid and comfort TO those illegals/?

This is why i feel, WE NEED TO start holding those mayors/governors accountable as ACCESSORIES to each of these murders and rapes perpetrated BY these illegal invaders. Originally Posted by garhkal

So if it is doable why don't you explain how. Maybe you should do a little research before commenting LOL! I will be waiting for your plan LOL!
If you can explain how it could be done I will support the cause.

As for the illegals, they commit murder at a fraction of the rate of US citizens so for them to murder more than citizens do there would have to be 5 times more them here than us. Actually if you ran off all the white and black people the rate would drop 75% or more
Of course, LexusLover.

We ALL know that “the illegal aliens” are here on a mission to kill “deplorables.”

Maybe they’re all working for Russia. Or worse, the DNC. Or worse, he FAKE NEWS media.

HAAHAHAHhhHhHhahahah!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
We need them all gone!
We need them all gone! Originally Posted by Humpty Dumpty
Yssup won't be leaving.
Ever seen the Berlin Wall, garkhal?

false equivocation! FALSE! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Yes i have seen the berlin wall, before it got taken down in the late 80s.. Our school even did a lesson entirely ON the wall..

NO wall can keep out (Or in) EVERYONE. NONE what so ever.
But just because a wall can't stop the most determined from getting in (or out), does NOT MEAN YOU SHOULDN'T BUILD ONE..

Otherwise why then do every jail/prison facility on the planet, have walls and fences?
With the precesion a tunnel was run from a building a mile from the prison, right up to el chapo's cell it renders walls usless.
With the precesion (sic) a tunnel was run from a building a mile from the prison, right up to el chapo's cell it renders walls usless (sic). Originally Posted by bamscram
Well golly gee... then I guess we might as well fling open all the prisons, right bamscram/i'va biggen? If a single person escapes, that proves prisons don't work and they are a complete waste of taxpayer money!

Hmmm... is that another brilliant left-wing goal? Open prisons to go with open borders?

My, my. You LWWs are just chock-full of good ideas!!
Well golly gee... then I guess we might as well fling open all the prisons, right bamscram/i'va biggen? If a single person escapes, that proves prisons don't work and they are a complete waste of taxpayer money!

Hmmm... is that another brilliant left-wing goal? Open prisons to go with open borders?

My, my. You LWWs are just chock-full of good ideas!! Originally Posted by lustylad
What does it take to get over a 10 foot wall? An 11 foot ladder. Who sad that ekim?
Your posts remain as useless as always.
What does it take to get over a 10 foot wall? An 11 foot ladder. Who sad (sic) that ekim?
Your posts remain as useless as always. Originally Posted by bamscram
So bamscram/i'va biggen - which event can you run faster? The 200-meter dash or the 200-meter hurdles? How about if we put a moat with alligators on the other side of the wall? Too expensive? How about electrified barbed wire then?

Have you asked your Israeli friends, if you have any, whether their wall has reduced terrorism?

Your "arguments" remain as feeble as always.