A VIRGIN NO MORE! OMG!! JUST HAD MY FIRST WOMAN! HAD A 3SOME WITH JAMIE JO AND HELIX!! NOW I KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS LIKE ABOUT US!! IT WAS SOOOOOO AMAZING REVIEW TO COME.

______________________________ __________

I just really don't understand why people are getting sarcastic and nasty. I rarely post, but this was a BIG deal to me. My first. "post every doubles". That's just ridiculous. Eva, and I don't know why you would be a little nasty to me, you don't even know me. I've never had a problem with any of your posts. I try not to let the people here get to me, but I don't have a very thick skin and it does hurt me. Originally Posted by GingerKatt

GingerKatt, there was absolutely no sarcasm...as I thought your experience was a hot read hell yea! First time anything is a big deal. Hell I shared my first shower experience. You do need to thicken your skin some or else you'll find negativity in everything as you just did with me making for a shitty hobby experience.
GingerKatt, there was absolutely no sarcasm...as I thought your experience was a hot read hell yea! First time anything is a big deal. Hell I shared my first shower experience. You do need to thicken your skin some or else you'll find negativity in everything as you just did with me making for a shitty hobby experience. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
______________________________ ______________________________ _

Eva, you are so right. I apologize for my sarcasm to you, as I did think you were being sarcastic. I'm very sorry, and you're right. By that point I WAS seeing negativity in every comment and I should not have said that to you. I didn't think it sounded like you, because your comments are usually pretty spot on. And I absolutely welcome constructive criticism! Of course not every one will agree with me and I don't expect to be fawned over and lavished with praise for every post, but there's a way for the other members to express an opinion without drama or negativity. And I just played right into to it didn't I? I do have a lot to learn, and that's why I read the forums and try to participate, and I welcome being told when I'm off base or was wrong. Just not in a nasty way, ya'know,, lol! I'd love to hear about your first shower experience sometime, your first anything!

And I appreciate that fact that you let me know I was wrong, but you're acting like a lady and not going off on a rant and just tearing in to me. And you gave me a lot to think about, and I'll work on the negativity of my own causing and of assuming everyone who made a comment was being sarcastic.

I really am very sorry for misreading your comment, and thanks for saying it was a hot read. And I really appreciate your intelligent comments, that encourage open communication. You're a pretty smart lady. Thank you Eva.
The Coed forum is full of smart asses...And yep, I'm guilty of being one of them, but I meant what I said when I said best of luck to you.

You seem like a nice lady. I sincerely wish you nothing but the best.
Ginger, thanks for sharing your experience. I know you have thought about this for almost a year, and you finally found the right two people to share it with you. And just because you are incredibly sweet and sensitive doesn't mean you have to listen to the negativity. Enjoy your memory and the fun of that night, and Congratulations! I'm just sorry it wasn't I that was in between the two of you! All I can do tonight is imagine where your fingers were and your lips, and her holding your arms down when you got shy and not letting you up! (Yes I spoke to her, hope you don't mind).
Jamie Jo was on the short list that I gave you too, like some of your other clients. I think she was a wise choice, and you seem to have really enjoyed her. She enjoyed you too, she said she's in love with you now, lol! But that's a common problem your clients have, I know.
So, turn the computer off, and the TV and get your tiny white butt in bed. And I'll see you next
week for our playtime. Goodnight sweetie.
______________________________ ______________________________ _

Eva, you are so right. I apologize for my sarcasm to you, as I did think you were being sarcastic. I'm very sorry, and you're right. By that point I WAS seeing negativity in every comment and I should not have said that to you. I didn't think it sounded like you, because your comments are usually pretty spot on. And I absolutely welcome constructive criticism! Of course not every one will agree with me and I don't expect to be fawned over and lavished with praise for every post, but there's a way for the other members to express an opinion without drama or negativity. And I just played right into to it didn't I? I do have a lot to learn, and that's why I read the forums and try to participate, and I welcome being told when I'm off base or was wrong. Just not in a nasty way, ya'know,, lol! I'd love to hear about your first shower experience sometime, your first anything!

And I appreciate that fact that you let me know I was wrong, but you're acting like a lady and not going off on a rant and just tearing in to me. And you gave me a lot to think about, and I'll work on the negativity of my own causing and of assuming everyone who made a comment was being sarcastic.

I really am very sorry for misreading your comment, and thanks for saying it was a hot read. And I really appreciate your intelligent comments, that encourage open communication. You're a pretty smart lady. Thank you Eva. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Thanks hun! Don't sweat it. I'm glad you had fun!
  • BLM69
  • 04-13-2014, 03:29 PM
Great first experience, I enjoyed reading it. Ignore the haters