Cowboy Stadium no Budlight?? Is this for real?

I know they sell pizza by the slice. A guy I worked with told me he ordered a large pizza. They told him we don't sell whole pizzas, we sell by the slice. So he said fine, make a pizza and sell me all of the slices. It was over 100 bucks! For a large fucking pizza!
I'm sure I'm off on those numbers, Chung.....since I've not attended any pro or college games there (only high school playoff games) I'm just ballparking prices I've either read or heard per quotes on sports talk radio shows. So those might not be right.

Nonetheless, I would never....I mean EVER...give Jerry a dime of my money for his overinflated concessions. (In fact, whenever I've gone to JerryWorld for a prep game, I've smuggled my own bottle of water in as part of my protest to this white collar theft. He'll have to find another way to pay for his JW Blue....)

are those prices accurate? I know I saw signs from private lots asking $60 to park.. I damn near skidded off Collins street when I saw those signs. $12 for a beer?

outrageous. but people pay.. and pay dearly to watch a wretched team.. Jones must have studied P.T. Barnum in depth.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran