To BBBJ or Not To BBBJ.........

I had the same fears, and now I'm all about the bbbj. I have seen women who have worked years in the business and asked them, and they said they never caught anything. So I went with it! Originally Posted by bustyamy

Me too. I also got sick of the taste of latex. And one time made a horrible mistake of using a condom that had spermicide on it ( usually they're just lubricated and I have my own lube with spermicide) and my God, that shit was so awful I started to gag. The client thought I was choking and so I stroked his ego and said yes his dick was so huuuge that I was gagging, but it was the TASTE of that spermicide that made my mouth numb and just made me sick.

For the past year and a half I started offering BBBJ and I discovered I really enjoy it a lot more than covered. However, there ARE some men who do want it covered ( most don't, but a few do) and so in the beginning, I give them the option of covered or bareback.
The taste of latex SUCKS!!! LOL... I too hate the taste of latex. I prefer the taste and feel of BBBJ and so do almost all of my clients. Most don't make it past the BBBJ and almost always are repeat visitors... I will do CBJ for those that request it.... I am 41 and would hate to put a number on the BBBJ's I have done and the only bad result was an occasional funky taste with CIM. Which happens with every CBJ....
i think it makes a big difference whether or not you get gonorrhea of the throat, syphilis, or aids

I've been in the hobby for a few years now and I've never offered bbbjs only cbj. I'm known for really great oral (cbj) but I know that there are many of you guys who will pass on us cbj only ladies. I've been asked to offer the service but i didn't feel it was something i was interrested in, but i'm starting to feel differently. Is it really that big of a deal? I've decided to step over to the BBBJ side in order to find out just what it's all about! So ladies and gentlemen, do you feel bbbj vs bj makes a big difference? Originally Posted by LeLana