It takes a worried man to sing a worried song

KC The check is in the mail.

Does anyone know the other two biggest lies in the world?
Man I wish we had a section here where people could debate/discuss in a more free-for-all style, where you wouldn't have to worry about threads being closed down or points given (within reason of course). A section where you could say what you want, minus outing personal info like real name, address etc.. Because you guys are too damn entertaining watching all this go back and forth. Bubba, any chance of that happening? Originally Posted by JS42
JS I thought about a thread .ike that too, however I think there might be to many thing skinned peeps here for that.
Dirty that was funny, and warrants the heretofore unheard of "Zorro snap", (from the two gay movie reviewers on "In Living Color").
Hmmmm, I guess you missed the point.
Hmmmm, I guess you missed the point. Originally Posted by john_galt
There was a point? Oh please share it with us oh great OZ.
You know it is kind of like humor, if you have to explain the joke then it didn't work.
Thank you oh great OZ
So much for my suggestion....
  • Bubba
  • 07-13-2010, 07:55 AM
Ok gang.....this needs to get back on the topics discussed by the thread starter, not the individual.

JS42- I will deal with your question in new thread.

Now folks, back on the topics (not the person) at hand!
"Some of us have learned over the years that pretentiously displaying our education only serves to alienate our audience by proving our pomposity." Originally Posted by dirty dog
The interjection of a few folksy colloquialisms can go a long way towards gaining acceptance among the proletariat masses, ... ya'll.
The interjection of a few folksy colloquialisms can go a long way towards gaining acceptance among the proletariat masses, ... ya'll. Originally Posted by HeyMikie
For the record, this was not my quote, I responded to the quote.
Just to clarify, I was trying to prove my point with irony when I said that...
Moderator, please end this thread...
ok I will try and type this so everybody can understand what the fuck is this thread about I mean what song are we talking about.
So you can do it...that is nice to know when you put out that garbled beyond all recognition stuff. We know you do it on purpose.