[Sarcasm] Scary scary omicron.... [/Sarcasm]

Originally Posted by valkyra
YES!
Still not getting the sniffles shot, I think it's for cowards and women. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Wait until you're on a ventilator. Then we'll see who's a coward.
...because it is quite handy at stripping freedom from people... Originally Posted by Withnail

What freedom?...LOL...Don't you have to pay your taxes, get a license to drive, be of age to drink,...etc, etc, etc.
What freedom?...LOL...Don't you have to pay your taxes, get a license to drive, be of age to drink,...etc, etc, etc. Originally Posted by BfloEd
Said the serf.
Wait until you're on a ventilator. Then we'll see who's a coward. Originally Posted by BfloEd
Been waiting for almost two years.

lol @ coronavirus.
Wait until you're on a ventilator. Then we'll see who's a coward. Originally Posted by BfloEd
sounds like something fear propaganda would say
Wear a helmet while taking a shower.
You will be sorry when you slip and dont have it on...
Originally Posted by valkyra
You're about to lose a constitutional right taken away against the wishes of the people..59% are for the current abortion law 39% oppose it.

Another example of a failed democracy
You're about to lose a constitutional right taken away against the wishes of the people..59% are for the current abortion law 39% oppose it.

Another example of a failed democracy Originally Posted by keeponrisin
per CDC even a virus has the right to life, even if we have to invent it ????

roe vs. wade has already been overturned, i heard last night. terrible news for women everywhere. much scarier than the new covid variant x10
roe vs. wade has already been overturned, i heard last night. terrible news for women everywhere. much scarier than the new covid variant x10 Originally Posted by valkyra
I agree.

Trump did some crazy shit and no one cared. Why? Because he set up the SCOTUS to overturn Roe vs Wade. The crazies always win.

Could you please point me to the line in the Constitution that guarantees a right to abortion? Or even talks about abortion. Were it a Constitutional Right, surely it would be mentioned....

Yes, Justice Sotomayor, the Court Will ‘Survive’
The abortion case is about life and liberty, not her and her colleagues.
No..it hasn't been overturned yet but looks like it will be

Two of the asshloes with a vote have been accused of rape and three of them have been appointed by an accused rapist.Conservative values...
Why Ruth Bader Ginsburg Wasn't All That Fond of Roe v. Wade
now can we get back to virus's RIGHTS to life please n thank you
Two of the asshloes with a vote have been accused of rape and three of them have been appointed by an accused rapist.Conservative values... Originally Posted by keeponrisin

And Hillary had Vince Foster murdered while Bill was flying on the Lolita Express.... pretty sure neither STILL has anything to do with abortion being mentioned in the Constitution.... but it is a fun fact!!