Americans don't trust, are embarrassed by Twitler

Why is it when we start questioning Trump's failings, somebody brings up Hilary. Why? She is old news. Nothing now has anything to do with her.

Trump has failed to improve health care like he said he would.

Now he wants to reduce legal immigration. When was that ever a problem?

How does any of this have to do with her?

Why bring her up?

What will it take for everyone to see Trump is a chump?He is an empty hat.

I'm mean if you support the kkk, then I guess he is your man. If you hold any logic, though....
Originally Posted by grean
Because hildebeest is what motivated so many people to choose Trump over the stupid choice you made, puke green. That and the fact that she is the ugly face of an anti-Trump Super Pac called "Resist", puke green. Notice how her current activities confirms that that bitch is still a lying cunt, puke green.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ern-DObaH04
Now you know why Bill chases pussy.
Why is it when we start questioning Trump's failings, somebody brings up Hilary. Why?

I'm mean if you support the kkk, then I guess he is your man. If you hold any logic, though.... Originally Posted by grean
Hahaha... we bring up hildebeest to remind you why Trump was elected - because you Dimotards were stupid enough to run that bitch! Every time you whine about Trump, we remind ourselves how fortunate we are to have dodged that bullet.

And if Trump is as awful as you say, you wouldn't have to be so desperate and try to smear him with kkk references! Your "logic" ain't working, greenie-weenie.
The daily comedy that comes out of the Trump embarrassment is at least one positive thing about it so far.

Hey at least the guy is hopeful, lol.

• grean
  • 08-03-2017, 06:59 AM
I bet pense secretly sings "hail to the chief" to himself, in the shower every morning.
The daily comedy that comes out of the Trump embarrassment is at least one positive thing about it so far.

Hey at least the guy is hopeful, lol.

Originally Posted by JCM800

Here's the real comedy ... your dim-retard "hopefuls" who think Bush43 is still president!!!

The Twitter in chief does have a 33% approval rating.
  • grean
  • 08-03-2017, 07:10 AM
The Twitter in chief does have a 33% approval rating. Originally Posted by bamscram

Speaking of tweets, did Twitler ever do anything more than tweet about a military transgendered ban?
Speaking of tweets, did Twitler ever do anything more than tweet about a military transgendered ban? Originally Posted by grean
Mattis had already put the kybosh on Odumbo's disingenuous plan to fuck up the military before Trump posted his message, puke green, but you obviously weren't paying attention.

• grean
  • 08-03-2017, 07:52 AM
Mattis had already put the kybosh on Odumbo's disingenuous plan to fuck up the military before Trump posted his message, puke green, but you obviously weren't paying attention.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

No IBS....

https://www.defense.gov/News/Special-Reports/0616_transgender-policy/

This is still on the actual .gov website, not some right wing bullshit propoganda website...

Last I heard the pentagon was still awaiting official orders. They don't go off tweets.
No IBS....

https://www.defense.gov/News/Special...gender-policy/

This is still on the actual .gov website, not some right wing bullshit propoganda website...

Last I heard the pentagon was still awaiting official orders. They don't go off tweets.
Originally Posted by grean
Odumbo's policy was put on hiatus by Mattis until January 2018 giving Trump months to prepare his formal policy, puke green. You can find that fact at any real news site, puke green.
No matter how you spin it, the JSC are NOT accepting Twitler's tweets as policy.

If it was as it you say, then why did the tweet mention consultations with "generals" who haven't stood up to be recognized?

You're just promoting another Twitler fantasy.

AND NO, THIS ISNT OBAMA's FAULT, OR THE MEDIA'S OR CLINTON'S.

SO JUST STFU IBIdiot.
Hahaha... we bring up hildebeest to remind you why Trump was elected - because you Dimotards were stupid enough to run that bitch! Every time you whine about Trump, we remind ourselves how fortunate we are to have dodged that bullet.

And if Trump is as awful as you say, you wouldn't have to be so desperate and try to smear him with kkk references! Your "logic" ain't working, greenie-weenie. Originally Posted by lustylad
How is Twitler NOT as awful as he acts?

Why then are his job approval ratings and personal popularity numbers so historically low? Why does this poll show that half of American voters are embarrassed by the Orange Sphincter?

Just lies? The media? Obama.

Fucking delusional paranoids.
So who is less popular - Trump with the American voters, or assup the pig with the posters in this forum? There is something richly ironic about a 4-time winner of eccie's Dipshit of the Year award whining about someone else's supposed unpopularity.
No matter how you spin it, the JSC are NOT accepting Twitler's tweets as policy.

If it was as it you say, then why did the tweet mention consultations with "generals" who haven't stood up to be recognized?

You're just promoting another Twitler fantasy.

AND NO, THIS ISNT OBAMA's FAULT, OR THE MEDIA'S OR CLINTON'S.

SO JUST STFU IBIdiot.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Heed your own advice and STFU, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Mattis delays allowing transgender in military, services to review ‘impact’ on readiness

Defense Secretary James Mattis has delayed allowing transgender people to join the military until Jan. 1, 2018 at the earliest, the Pentagon announced Friday night.

(Washington Times)