ur OWN opinion

My suggestion to you would be to not let it bother you so much. You are who you are, and you do not have to make any apologies for that. If somebody does not like you, that is their problem, not yours. Don't let somebody else's ugly ass attitude affect you. If they do not like you, fuck them. They are nobodies in the existence of your being. What they say does not matter. Just go on being you to the best of your ability and don't let ugly comments get you down. Originally Posted by Naughty Destiny
When I first got verified on here, and got a bad review, I started crying! It upset me so much, I couldn't take any appointments for a couple of days. I think the way you feel about yourself is by far the most important thing. You can never be all things to all people...or should I say "all things to all men"...lol! Some will enjoy your company and some will diss you. There's not much you can do about it, so just work on building your self-esteem and let rude comments go in one ear and out the other.

Everyone on this board has personal problems, whether they admit it or not! And no one is perfect, so don't expect so much of yourself. Good luck and stay safe.