Finally receiving a few of my new pics! What do u guys think????

MS Sarah,
I can't wait until our next rendezvous. Please leave your schedule open, as I'm thinking we might extend our next time together into a long weekend, or maybe even a Long Long weekend ,,, wink
DEAR GOD,,, Those Pics are HOT Originally Posted by datylikes
Ill take the week ! As long and u help me think of new pic poses ??? And u lets have one hr of rest each day ! Cause I'm
Sure my book of great fun passions will come on handy!
Note to self......request pigtails next time Sarahlynn comes to town......damn girl. Originally Posted by Flyboy182
Ill wear the whole outfit if u promise to bring the lollipop
Ill take the week ! As long and u help me think of new pic poses ??? And u lets have one hr of rest each day ! Cause I'm
Sure my book of great fun passions will come on handy! Originally Posted by sarahlynn72701
Dayum,,,, MS Sarah,
I'm feeling very confident that we could without a doubt, discover a multitude of many new poses,,,, and still find time for some pics
Dayum,,,, MS Sarah,
I'm feeling very confident that we could without a doubt, discover a multitude of many new poses,,,, and still find time for some pics Originally Posted by datylikes
Sounds like a date until its final ill c u in my dreams and wake up happy every morning !!!
What do I think?
I think you are sexy as hell. Great pics!
and I think it has been way too long since I have seen you. Originally Posted by playtime40
Ditto pm sent
And somebody called you shy? I may dream of picture number 6 above....and hope I don't wake up!
Daaaaammmmnnn the thoughts that's going through my mind.... I need to be spanked for them...........
And somebody called you shy? I may dream of picture number 6 above....and hope I don't wake up! Originally Posted by Flyboy182
No need for dreaming when reality awaits u
Daaaaammmmnnn the thoughts that's going through my mind.... I need to be spanked for them........... Originally Posted by dmaxskin
Ill take u up on that
Ummmmm. Cherries , chocolate, & whipcream......wahooooo
Ummmmm. Cherries , chocolate, & whipcream......wahooooo Originally Posted by dmaxskin
Sounds like a good time
I likes!

Originally Posted by sarahlynn72701