Remember Ken Starr?

• WTF
  • 07-24-2017, 12:16 PM
Geez, I thought Trump supporters were stupid rednecks with no investments!! You moron Originally Posted by bambino
His redneck supporters will hang with him as long as he keeps dogging the Mexicans.
Which has nothing to do with my point.

Both sides are crooked as fuck and both side supporters justify their sidecrookedness. Just like you just did. You are just proving my point.

. Originally Posted by WTF
What "crooked thing" did the Republicans do to insure that Trump received the Republican nomination to be the Republican candidate for the presidency?
His redneck supporters will hang with him as long as he keeps dogging the Mexicans. Originally Posted by WTF
He loves Mexicans, just like you!
  • WTF
  • 07-24-2017, 12:31 PM
What "crooked thing" did the Republicans do to insure that Trump received the Republican nomination to be the Republican candidate for the presidency? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Again you are missing my point....the GOP did everything they could to make sure Trump would not get the nomination! Which is no different than the DNC fucking around for Clinton. You gotta take your blinders off on this. Trump is a POS, just like the Clintons. You think the RNC wanted Trump?

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/20/u...can-party.html

Republican leaders adamantly opposed to Donald J. Trump’s candidacy are preparing a 100-day campaign to deny him the presidential nomination, starting with an aggressive battle in Wisconsin’s April 5 primary and extending into the summer, with a delegate-by-delegate lobbying effort that would cast Mr. Trump as a calamitous choice for the general election.
Again you are missing my point....the GOP did everything they could to make sure Trump would not get the nomination! Which is no different than the DNC fucking around for Clinton. You gotta take your blinders off on this. Trump is a POS, just like the Clintons. You think the RNC wanted Trump? Originally Posted by WTF
Hahahaha.... look at the simple-minded simpleton insisting both sides did the same thing! No difference at all!

Except the dimotards had hundreds of super-delegates to bribe, the GOP only a handful. Except the anti-Trumpers lobbied publicly and openly and lost, while hildebeest employed behind-the-scenes dirty tricks to beat Bernie Sanders. Except the DNC chair-idiot Deborah Wasserman-Schultz had to resign in disgrace, while the RNC chairperson Reince Priebus (the personification of the GOP "establishment" and the man who laid down the primary rules well before any of the 17 Republican candidates had even announced) presided over a scandal-free convention and wound up as White House Chief of Staff!

I could go on, but you get the point... only a dim-witted, simple-minded moron like fagboy would fail to see any difference!!!

And he still can't answer IB's question! What "crooked thing" did the Republicans do to ensure Trump received the nomination? Fagboy's answer is - look how much GOP resistance Trump had to overcome!
Hahahaha.... look at the simple-minded simpleton insisting both sides did the same thing! No difference at all!

Except the dimotards had hundreds of super-delegates to bribe, the GOP only a handful. Except the anti-Trumpers lobbied publicly and openly and lost, while hildebeest employed behind-the-scenes dirty tricks to beat Bernie Sanders. Except the DNC chair-idiot Deborah Wasserman-Schultz had to resign in disgrace, while the RNC chairperson Reince Priebus (the personification of the GOP "establishment" and the man who laid down the primary rules well before any of the 17 Republican candidates had even announced) presided over a scandal-free convention and wound up as White House Chief of Staff!

I could go on, but you get the point... only a dim-witted, simple-minded moron like fagboy would fail to see any difference!!!

And he still can't answer IB's question! Originally Posted by lustylad
Yeah, and who gave Trump the questions from the debate ahead of time! SnitchFuck isn't very bright. He should catch the train with TheMystic.
  • WTF
  • 07-24-2017, 01:19 PM

I could go on, but you get the point... only a dim-witted, simple-minded moron like fagboy would fail to see any difference!!! Originally Posted by lustylad
There is no difference between either side....both justify their hypocrisy via the end justifies the means.

That you think your side is better just shows how far out on the scale you are. Once you learn to acknowledge your bias, only then can you have a deeper conversation with someone like me.

Look, I understand I have a different outlook than you, I value different things than you. I'm not saying I'm right, you're wrong.

Your values control your justifications , just like mine.

I'd cheer like a Comanche if somebody scalped Trump. I do not have the same values as he. I liked Obama better. Are you wrong for liking Trump? No. But neither is anybody wrong for liking Obama.

So....you are trying to say use a picture to show how much more moral your side is....when in fact if you run the whole reel, you'd see both sides being crooked as fuck.
There is no difference between either side....both justify their hypocrisy via the end justifies the means.

That you think your side is better just shows how far out on the scale you are. Once you learn to acknowledge your bias, only then can you have a deeper conversation with someone like me. Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah, yeah snitchfuck! In your world everything is equivalent to everything else. We're all EQUALLY immoral. We're all EQUALLY sinners. That means your sins are as ghastly and objectionable as the sins of Hitler, Stalin, Mao or Pol Pot. You're a fucking simple-minded simpleton who is blind to nuance and lacks all sense of perspective or proportionality. You think I'm "far out on the scale"? How would you know? You have no fucking scale!

And the deepest conversation you ever had was whispering to your dick begging it to get hard!

Now answer IB's question - exactly what "crooked thing" did Republicans do to ensure Trump's nomination???
  • WTF
  • 07-24-2017, 01:36 PM
Yeah, yeah snitchfuck! In your world everything is equivalent to everything else. We're all EQUALLY immoral. We're all EQUALLY sinners. Your sins are as ghastly and objectionable as the sins of Hitler, Stalin, Mao or Pol Pot. You're a fucking simple-minded simpleton who is blind to nuance and lacks all sense of perspective or proportionality.

The deepest conversation you ever had was whispering to your dick trying to get it hard!

Now answer IB's question - exactly what "crooked thing" did Republicans do to ensure Trump's nomination??? Originally Posted by lustylad
First...I've already answered it.

You point to one frame of a movie and act as if that one frame tells the whole story. And you call me a simpleton!

Hitler, Stalin, Mao or Pol Pot are no different than our leaders who enslaved blacks and killed Indians for their land. We all have a thirst for resources and justify death and destruction to achieve it. The winners write the history...

Says Trump: “There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What do you think? Our country’s so innocent?”
Our two political parties are like an bowl of shit looking at it's self in a mirror.
First... I've already answered it. Originally Posted by WTF
No you haven't, liar. There is nothing even remotely "crooked" about the stop-Trump campaign described in your NYT story. And the question wasn't about crooked means to stop Trump, but crooked means to tilt the nomination to him.

That you think your side is better just shows how far out on the scale you are. Once you learn to acknowledge your bias, only then can you have a deeper conversation with someone like me.

Look, I understand I have a different outlook than you, I value different things than you. I'm not saying I'm right, you're wrong.

Your values control your justifications , just like mine.

I'd cheer like a Comanche if somebody scalped Trump. I do not have the same values as he. I liked Obama better. Are you wrong for liking Trump? No. But neither is anybody wrong for liking Obama.

So....you are trying to say use a picture to show how much more moral your side is....when in fact if you run the whole reel, you'd see both sides being crooked as fuck. Originally Posted by WTF
Democrats are professional crooks. Republicans are just bumblers and stumblers. They're not smart enough to be crooks.
  • grean
  • 07-24-2017, 02:19 PM
Geez, I thought Trump supporters were stupid rednecks with no investments!! You moron Originally Posted by bambino
The broke ass rednecks who support him, who happen to be the biggest demographic of Obamacare beneficiaries, will stop supporting him when he fails to give them the better & cheaper insurance he promised.

The not so broke rednecks, like those who make their living on international trade, who supported Trump because he was going to get better trade deals for them already jumped ship when they saw him completely fuck up their money with his dumbshit trade ideas.

For those who voted for him because he wasn't hilary, well in 2020 hopefully there will be a better option for them. They never really supported him, though.
  • grean
  • 07-24-2017, 02:21 PM
They are already pulling Ken star's fIles out of archives where he determined the president cannot pardon himself.
I'd cheer like a Comanche if somebody scalped Trump. I do not have the same values as he. Originally Posted by WTF
Says Trump: “There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What do you think? Our country’s so innocent?” Originally Posted by WTF
Not the same values? You just quoted him approvingly. You and Trump think exactly alike! No moral difference between you and Putin!