Is a post-meeting thank you asking too much?

Hooker Twitter is one part infuriating and one part entertaining:

- Here’s this guy’s dox for asking to kiss on our date. I care about SAFETY
- All men are cashpigs. Here’s a link to my Venmo #findom
- Oh no, Instagram banned my account! #oppressed
- If you’re not willing to hand me all your personal info, you don’t deserve to breathe the same air as me
- PayPal shut down my account for violating its terms of service
- I don’t care that my rates are higher, I know my self worth #sorrynotsorry
- I don’t care that this guy prepaid and I didn’t show up nor did I give him a refund. I care about SAFETY. By the way, here’s his personal information, how dare he want his deposit returned
-#FMTY I’ve always wanted to go on a first class flight to Italy for vacay!
  • BLM69
  • 11-21-2022, 07:53 PM
What whores fail to understand is that guys/the consumers determine their worth, we value youth and purity! Who pays high prices for an old clunker with a million miles? same thing applies in the hobby. Old and ran though doesn't equal to experience, it equals to cheap pussy in my book. Maybe I'm just different 😆
I love sending a sweet note while being cautious so no one gets in trouble 😊
I love sending a sweet note while being cautious so no one gets in trouble 😊 Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
You get it Lady A, most ladies don’t.

I am a businessman, and one of the Golden Rules in business is “Give the customer or client a little more than they expect. They never forget you, positively, if you exceed their expectations. If you don’t meet their expectations they will always remember you, too, in a negative way.”
Me tincks Vanilla Gorilla needs to step away from Political News & Current Affairs reporting, too much woke talk. You know you’re losing it when you start using all the current catch phrases.
I am older, been in the biz for years. I love an enthusiastic Thank You so much for your time, and I do have the time to say "If you ever need a reference for the next booking, I am here to vouch for you, to give her my consent and confidence in meeting you. I had such a fantastic time.
xoxoxox Originally Posted by Cougarlicious
I love sending a sweet note while being cautious so no one gets in trouble �� Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
Guys whoever has received sweet notes, references and thank yous from Cougarlicious and LadyAnastasia please make a post in this thread confirming so, so that we can give credit where credit is due. Same goes for any other hooker so we may give her our time, attention and gratitude in the future.

Also please include some sort of proof or evidence to your claim of such goodwill, thoughtfulness and kindness so we don't perceive you as promoter, stooge, simp or white knight.

So guys you need to post who these women are because any woman can claim anything she wants in a post to virtue signal and advertise and most simps and chumps will believe her.

Now let's celebrate these glorious women going forward.
I can confirm that LadyAnastasia has sent me a thank you message after our session. However, I can't post text messages in here.

On the topic of thank you messages after the session...It's a nice touch but not a requirement. Key part of it though it needs to be immediately after the session...not 3 weeks later when rent is due.

A "thank you for seeing me" message on the same day as the session hits a little different than a "hey babe! Thank you I had a really good time last time...when can I see you again" message 3 weeks later.
We have a our first verified thank you text message from Txboi817. I believe and take his word that it is so as he is a stand up guy, unbiased, has a solid reputation and big contributor to the hobby.

Kudos to you LadyAnastasia you have my deepest regards and respect as of today.

Guys please post more names of these unicorns so we may praise them for their thoughtfulness and gratitude and give them our undivided attention going forward.
I'm always trading brief chats with Ana as she is just a fun person.

Usually I reach out to the girl after a session to confirm a P411 Ok or to get an OK from them for a reference. Hard to remember who text first sometimes but lining up references is important.
I’ve always considered the lipstick on my cock her Thank You message.
I personally prefer not getting unsolicited messages. Outside of setting up a session, I'm happy with all communications happening during and at the end, so no skin off my nuts if I never hear anything after the fact.