do the ladies really enjoy a "rough" bj?

No. I do much better with the tortuously slow but constant, tongue twisting, deep swallowing to tip teasing, ocean wet, evil-grin-on-my-face-oh-my-God-making-his-eyes-roll-back-in-his-head technique. Trying to force your lil' buddy past my tonsils at a rabbit pace will only get someone hurt. Just lay back and enjoy.
* My bad CC back to the thread.. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Good thread gone bad. Back to bjs please......

Fuck my mouth as hard as you can....
^ stop it!! lol
... mmmk, the key to a good BJ is to NOT use your fucking hands. Lips to balls every time.
If you don't know how to use your hands effectively I'd be happy to offer some pointers
Agreed. A blow job that feels just like fking is not really much of a difference. The reason most men prefer head to my kitty is because I can do so MUCH more with my mouth, and two hands then my kitty alone. Then again, most every lady here can out fk me no contest lol. I am handicapped.

The reason most men claim to not like swirling hand action that mirrors Jenna Haze and MOI, is because they are going to nut in 3 min. flat lol. Every time a guy is about to blow, it's always the hj part that he wants backed off of. If the mouth alone were all that great, why is he not cumming from just that in the first 5 min. and asking the lady to stop sucking period?

The key is to mix up the technique. From only mouth with DT where your tongue grazes his balls, to one hand swirling one direction and up and down, to different positions and variations. One thing I know about men is that they are all different, but certain common techniques always get the majority of them.

In over 300 guys I can think of maybe 5 who could not appreciate certain techniques, but for the most part guys who have "never come from a bj" always do, or they won't leave!
... mmmk, the key to a good BJ is to NOT use your fucking hands. Lips to balls every time. Originally Posted by Shayla
Every bit of text that comes from your handle is...perfect.

IMO some women have it and some women don't. and it depends on the guy and his level of relaxation.

I remember several times when un relaxed having a woman go down and nothing much will happen or i may go soft. i remember a time when I was tensed, neverous, and stressed like hell and got an unexpected Bbbj from a woman. It eased the tension as I relaxed and I came in her mouth in less than 5 minutes..there was a certain "spot" she hit and I told her to stay right there and she did and I came.

For most women I'm too big so there's always the "jaw tired" situation.
Fuck my mouth as hard as you can.... Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
Hmmm...

I'm making a list and checking it twice...
... mmmk, the key to a good BJ is to NOT use your fucking hands. Lips to balls every time. Originally Posted by Shayla
"God bless us, every one!"

Man Shaya your going up in my book for sure. Maybe I'll break my rule and kiss that pussy awhile to make you want to do a good job
Agreed. A blow job that feels just like fking is not really much of a difference. The reason most men prefer head to my kitty is because I can do so MUCH more with my mouth, and two hands then my kitty alone. Then again, most every lady here can out fk me no contest lol. I am handicapped.

The reason most men claim to not like swirling hand action that mirrors Jenna Haze and MOI, is because they are going to nut in 3 min. flat lol. Every time a guy is about to blow, it's always the hj part that he wants backed off of. If the mouth alone were all that great, why is he not cumming from just that in the first 5 min. and asking the lady to stop sucking period?

The key is to mix up the technique. From only mouth with DT where your tongue grazes his balls, to one hand swirling one direction and up and down, to different positions and variations. One thing I know about men is that they are all different, but certain common techniques always get the majority of them.

In over 300 guys I can think of maybe 5 who could not appreciate certain techniques, but for the most part guys who have "never come from a bj" always do, or they won't leave! Originally Posted by London Rayne

OK you take 15 to 30 minutes to get off with Daty. I bet you I can go 30 to 45 minutes with you with a bbbj b4 I cum. Hmmm sounds like a dule challenge
Man Shaya your going up in my book for sure. Maybe I'll break my rule and kiss that pussy awhile to make you want to do a good job Originally Posted by burkalini
Make me do a good job? BJ's are my specialty! They never fail. Although mutual pleasure is always better...
Shayla are you ever coming to Houston?
Shayla are you ever coming to Houston? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Yeah... But more for the food than anything.