Liberal Dilemma and a Solution

They can't even make a real number for the millions of slaves sir. Don't try to compare. I'm not saying one is worse than the other. Both were horrible things done by a government thinking it was in the right is the reason I even used them. And I say government because we are all as one. If half the country has humans in chains and the rest do nothing, the whole country is at fault. That goes for Germans, Americans, and any other country that has oppressed a people. Unless it's not a democratic society.
As I have said before, I give more money each year to Holocaust Museums than you probably even make at your miserable job. I didn't even collect my winnings from WTF, but asked him to make a donation in your name to a Holocaust Memorial.
My fucking tax bill each year supports several families. But thanks for the prayer and fasting. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Giving money to Holocaust Museums? THAT makes you a mensch?

Nawwww... A real Jew wouldn't make such claims. What have YOU done to Heal the World?

Boast?

You're a liar and a fraud.

PS ... What do I do at My "job," and how much do you think I make? and ... You pay taxes?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Giving money to Holocaust Museums? THAT makes you a mensch?

Nawwww... A real Jew wouldn't make such claims. What have YOU done to Heal the World?

Boast?

You're a liar and a fraud.

PS ... What do I do at My "job," and how much do you think I make? and ... You pay taxes?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What you do at your job is lick the ass of your boss, who thinks you are a shriveling, cowardly piece of shit who walks over to your cubicle to find you quickly switching the screen away from eccie when you should be working to earn your 8 dollars per hour.
Buy him. Sorry auto spell makes me seen like I can write english. Lol Originally Posted by ladylove12
You have 1 hour to edit your post's.
What you do at your job is lick the ass of your boss, who thinks you are a shriveling, cowardly piece of shit who walks over to your cubicle to find you quickly switching the screen away from eccie when you should be working to earn your 8 dollars per hour. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You're fucking crazy, Sybil!

You have 1 hour to edit your post's. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Obviously, you didn't use the hour to edit yours, Simple Jack. Be careful or IBIdiot and the punctuation pussies will be all over you like flies on, well, you know!

Obviously, you didn't use the hour to edit yours, Simple Jack. Be careful or IBIdiot and the punctuation pussies will be all over you like flies on Assup Rider!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Fixed it for you, fagboy.
Obviously, you didn't use the hour to edit yours, Simple Jack. Be careful or IBIdiot and the punctuation pussies will be all over you like flies on, well, you know!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Thou paunchy crook-pated giglet!