CNN column - Its time to fire Ivanka and Jared.

HH & LMC are not butt buddies... but

HH, J666, BWK, SC & SM2 are part of the bosom gang therefore are butt buddies.

YMMV!
I thought when I left Facebook i would never have to deal with the Trump cult again.....but alas, the cult are infecting even provider boards. Someone somewhere should stop the hate and lies they spew here daily....
I would have used the phrase "significant and relevant". You aren't defining it properly:

"Definition: Materiality is a GAAP (generally accepted accounting principles) principle. Material events or information are any events or facts that would affect the judgment of an informed investor. Material events should be publicly disclosed along with the corresponding financial statements." Originally Posted by friendly fred
Remember when he bragged about knowing the stock market was going to crash? But then he didn't know the definition of insider trading or the meaning of "material non-public information"?

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...0&postcount=98

Luke is a fraud and a laughingstock!

BAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!
And if that doesn’t work...try this, special formulated for the retard Trump shit eating Money Empire

Attachment 871986 Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss

Lol. Did you even read the packaging?

Or I guess the better question is did you undsterstand it.
The governor and mayor can go fuck themselves, they have no authority to suspend the Constitution. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
SPEED thinks that his almighty gumment can do what ever they want...fuck the Constitution!!
Yous calling another member of this board a psycho and prescribing medication? We’ve already got at least one of them on this forum. Didn’t know we had such a robust medical community.

Yous qualified to comment on another person’s health, or just violating board rules in your spare time?
#15 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.
Check your PMs buddy. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
And yous multi-handles aren't a violation??...HOE is a board violating HYPOCRITE!!
Yous violate board rules FULL TIME by just being on the board HOE.
I thought when I left Facebook i would never have to deal with the Trump cult again.....but alas, the cult are infecting even provider boards. Someone somewhere should stop the hate and lies they spew here daily.... Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Is it anything like digging trenches and burying the people you disagree with JA666??
HH & LMC are not butt buddies... but

HH, J666, BWK, SC & SM2 are part of the bosom gang therefore are butt buddies.

YMMV! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Dilbert, I'll be called names regardless from many of these losers because I don't pick sides and I don't discriminate against anyone because of their political beliefs. I don't love Trump and I don't hate him, if anyone has a problem with that, they can fuck off and those immature old clowns can continue to waste their time to try to insult me with childish name calling. Trust me, I've been called much worse before by my older brother and unlike these anonymous old losers, I care about him and he is actually smart and clever when he insults me. lol

To get breast implants. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I actually hold that against women. I like all natural. There are few things that annoy me more than when I go after a woman because I think she has a nice pair of naturals and she strips down and her tits are fake.
  • oeb11
  • 04-20-2020, 08:49 AM
I thought when I left Facebook i would never have to deal with the Trump cult again.....but alas, the cult are infecting even provider boards. Someone somewhere should stop the hate and lies they spew here daily.... Originally Posted by Jaxson66

No j66- u only follow the waPo narrative - independent thought is not part of the narrative.

Get some help!!
I don't love Trump and I don't hate him, if anyone has a problem with that, they can fuck off.... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
No problem at all, Luke the Fluke. Just stop lying about your college degrees, or lack thereof. Got it?