AMP Mount Rushmore

Thanks. That is what I was wondering and did not fully expand upon in my question.
Did she leave the biz?
Did she go to another AMP?
Did she go indy?
Did she stay in US or go back to Korea?

I guess the answer is still out there.
If anyone runs into her, hope you convey what an impact she made on us. Originally Posted by dallaswill
Answer is No. and US.
Coco from Jade, O Penny, and Ashli were the most memorable to me. Haven’t had a chance to revisit Dallas in a couple of years.
Coco from Jade, O Penny, and Ashli were the most memorable to me. Haven’t had a chance to revisit Dallas in a couple of years. Originally Posted by degenerate
I feel like people are sleeping on red, she's only been around a few years a couple of sessions at good times really made me a follower of hers.

She blew up at lovely Angels and immediately became a name on everyone's Tdl, I even think if you look back you won't find a "no" review on her.
I feel like people are sleeping on red, she's only been around a few years a couple of sessions at good times really made me a follower of hers.

She blew up at lovely Angels and immediately became a name on everyone's Tdl, I even think if you look back you won't find a "no" review on her. Originally Posted by ¥_Triton_¥

problem is she hasnt shown up at LA ive been waiting for her to get back for about 3 weeks and everytime i ask they say they dont know when she will be back...im statting to think she wont be back
Coco (Jade)
Nicole (Fan & Du Mond)
Ashli (Cleopatra)
Vanessa (Fuck all you haters in advance)
Coco Jade
Original Penny
Nicole ....Jade,dupond,fan(best fuck and sex body stacked)

Magic Sophia
Star
Eve (Nan Cho)
OG Cindy
Cici from Smile ( during the time playboy Amy was there)
Coco (jade)

Honorable mentions as either not seen in forever or missed my chance to visit
The Cleopatra girls, OG Penny, Nicole of Fan fame, Nana & Vicky not the LA/blue one the others and Monica aka Lily. Oh Jackpot Cathy & joy of jade ��
I guess most of you guys weren't around in early 2000's when The Queen, Jackie was around. Also Sonya at the old Fancy's on the south end of Emerald. Definitely on my Mount Rushmore!
Lisa

Channel

Pepsi

Original Penny

Special Considerations: Soda, Monica/Lily (Bali), Seven, Kara, Holly
Been doing the AMP thing in Dallas since late 90’s. It’s hard to separate looks and service so I take it all into account. The are way more than 4 deserving gals.
Coco at Jade was absolutely gorgeous by any standard.
Original Penny is pretty now but would take your breath away in her 20’s. Partied with her and HanaofDallas one night. I was hungover for days. Hana was smoking hot back then also.
Cindy was pretty but it was her service I’ll never forget. Same with Kay.
Don’t forget Yoko of Dallas was in the amps for a couple years before going Indy. I still remember falling asleep with her at MoonNight and waking up spooning with her at 5:00am.
Anyone remember Sunni... mostly at places on Emerald?
I’ve missed some I know but those mentioned all qualify as Dallas legends.
Silver
FYI.... ran into Sasha in the kitchen at Luxury last week. She was in street clothes and not working. We visited for a few minutes and I tried my best to talk her into a session but no luck.
Old Penny
Julie from Smile
Shasha the fuck queen
Boa with full bush
Latina Bella - yes, I went there
Kitty from Oceanside, most beautiful girl I ever laid my eyes on.

I second Magic Sophia as well! Saw her 3 or so years ago when she was doing the Indy thing.

Star would also be a good candidate, shes the only one to ever break my d*ck.
Cindy, Penny, Cherry, Susan, Ashli my top 5
Shasta has a face that would stop a clock. Originally Posted by oral_dlites
Yet she could coax a boner out of a dead soldier without even trying....