Could we have a munch a pussy session at a cheaper price

Sounds reasonable..... But arent you just getting started at the 30 minute mark?
I found this post in the Dallas ISO's:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=444825
oh really?
thanks tigercat...have you seen her? Originally Posted by pickupkid
I think you would love to spend time between her milky thighs - she is a beauty.
I give discounts for Marathon pussy lickers (2 hrs+) just make sure to bring a scuba mask. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Tour through Kansas City sometime, Skylar... the challenge is ON!
thanks tigercat...have you seen her? Originally Posted by pickupkid
Sadly, I have not yet seen her. Fawn is one of the mid-cities ladies that I admire.

I suspect if I do ever schedule with her, I might try to do a 30 minute daty/dato followed by an hour of FS. I have done some similar encounters with other ladies with good results.

If you have passed screening, perhaps have already had a session with a lady before, many will be willing to negotiate with you some options. I have negotiated a massage at massage rates followed by L2, or L3 at those rates with some ladies.

Once, I was meeting a lady to take her to lunch. I arrived early, we had 30 minutes to kill. I had not expected to have anytime, so wasn't carrying a condom or much cash. The lady agreed to allow me 25 minutes of daty for $80. Was a wonderful appetizer.

I probably do more of that sort of offbeat sessions than most. Once I develop a rapport with a lady, it is a matter of tailoring the session to my wants, budget, etc. and her skillsets and within her business model. Since I am not really into anything all that kinky, the ladies are generally willing to sacrifice their kitty to my tongue.
I think you would love to spend time between her milky thighs - she is a beauty. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou

She has wonderful legs.
I thought it could be like a 1/2 hour rate..like a bj..no sex Originally Posted by pickupkid

BBPE maybe would be a good term? Bareback pussy eating?