Got Lucky on CL

Are you 100% sure its a chic?
Fuck this "PM me for info" this isnt facebook to fish for most messages or likes. Drop the damn number fool!
I'm the king of finding legit poon on BP
Are you 100% sure its a chic? Originally Posted by rocnav23
Shes legit... I've seen her plenty of times.. Actually was gonna do a review on here about her, but alas hardnready got the drop...
She's a stud/ androgynous but has a smoking body.. ex-athlete.. VERY sweet & nice too...
Doesnt like DATY or sex , but will give you some great head..
Very UTR but has been around for awhile...
I'll ask if she wants # posted or given out.. Works out of Arlington/GP areas... Originally Posted by BigNutSquirter
are you guys exploring the bod under the baggy clothes? Originally Posted by randomtxguy
I'm guessing some of you Dudes didn't put 2 and 2 together that this chick is a dude/TS?....Stud, Androgynous (Google it if you don't know what it means), ex-athlete, doesn't like DATY or sex, baggy sweatpants....Lmao
I'm guessing some of you Dudes didn't put 2 and 2 together that this chick is a dude/TS?....Stud, Androgynous (Google it if you don't know what it means), ex-athlete, doesn't like DATY or sex, baggy sweatpants....Lmao Originally Posted by ManSlut
Hahaha....I'm hearing The Crying Game in my head. Not too many of you may get that reference.
just met a gal who said she would meet me - and a friend! if the friend could host
Omfg it's a dude!