Y'all r fucked up !!

Isn't that racist?...why not just call it a helicopter? Originally Posted by BuzzKill
Good catch. lol.
On the pilot episode of the American television series South Park, a local farmer asks about "CIA Black Helicopters flying about" (as the episode's plot includes a UFO encounter) to which police officer Barbrady replies "That was a pigeon" after three fly past behind him.
I don't come here often!! My bf Is banned and u know y!!
All of y'all are retarded !!!
Fuck you 4 what u did 2 her!!!
You fucking loser ass pussys!!!! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
You give the people in this forum way too much credit. What ever London did to get banned was of her own actions.
  • WTF
  • 03-24-2011, 09:07 AM
You give the people in this forum way too much credit. What ever London did to get banned was of her own actions. Originally Posted by Ansley
How do you know? If you do not even know why she got banned, how can you say that?

It may very well be true but it seems strange that you can comment with certainty on something you claim to know nothing about.

I will have to say that I agree with Sweet and Little...."We are all fuc'd up!"
I think i know what this is about. What happened? I hope she comes back.....London i mean.......
How do you know? If you do not even know why she got banned, how can you say that?

It may very well be true but it seems strange that you can comment with certainty on something you claim to know nothing about.

I will have to say that I agree with Sweet and Little...."We are all fuc'd up!" Originally Posted by WTF
I haven't done this in a while..

but ...

+1

I will have to say that I agree with Sweet and Little...."We are all fuc'd up!" Originally Posted by WTF
Sweet n Little made a very broad statement by saying that this forum was responsible for the banning of London. I imagine London's own actions played a big part.
Sweet n Little made a very broad statement by saying that this forum was responsible for the banning of London. I imagine London's own actions played a big part. Originally Posted by Ansley

Makes perfect sense to me.

But as my sig line says: when all else fails.......blame eccie
....when all else fails.......blame eccie Originally Posted by SP Hunter
  • WTF
  • 03-24-2011, 09:45 AM
Sweet n Little made a very broad statement by saying that this forum was responsible for the banning of London. I imagine London's own actions played a big part. Originally Posted by Ansley
Well at least now you are down to "I imagine..." your first statement seemed to state otherwise. Like I said I am London's own actions probably had a part in her banning.

I imagine that Sweet N Little was more than a little pissed that her friend had gotten banned.

I imagine that she was really speaking to a certain few, not the whole forum.

I imagine that you knew that.

But as my sig line says: when all else fails.......blame eccie Originally Posted by SP Hunter
Sweet N Little did not blame eccie...she blame the forum. I suspect that she really blamed a certain few posters in the forum.
"We are all fuc'd up!" Originally Posted by WTF
Been trying to get there for a long time, unsuccessfully.
  • WTF
  • 03-24-2011, 09:50 AM
Been trying to get there for a long time, unsuccessfully. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Come hang out with me for a week!
Y'all find the corn much more delicious if you stop putting the cob in the wrong hole.
If Michael Moore were to blame his obesity on spoons and forks, that would make as much sense as blaming a member's expulsion on this forum or its regular participants.