Any truth behind the stereotypes?

Ms. Foster (because I'm nasty ),

Did it ever occur to you that us guys don't really care about your opinion?

All we want to see are more sexy pics of you... like the one in your avatar.

Originally Posted by netman
Ok then...no more opinions.

Reese,
Where can a guy go to get one of these big cocks?
-Stumpy Originally Posted by slowmover
Yours is absolutely fine. It does it's job well.
She is yummy looking ............. :-) Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Thank you, Lisa.

I'm not sure what happened to the stereotype of all white girls having flat asses.. I guess, I am not white? lmao.
I can say one thing...

Big feet means...

Big shoes.
(That's about all.)
Ok then...no more opinions. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Does that mean we get more sexy pics?

netman
From what I've been told by those who have seen then, those who think white guys have smaller dicks that other races, you ladies might want to go see TheGiftedOne or DallasDoc.

I don't advise trying anal with them, one gal couldn't walk right or sit down for about a week.....
No I do not think this are that are who is what, everyone is an individual "stereotyping " is for the shallow IMO.
-Safire Sweet
No I do not think this are that are who is what, everyone is an individual "stereotyping " is for the shallow IMO.
-Safire Sweet
Originally Posted by safire_sweet

Huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?!?! ?!?
I apologize if I offended anyone by asking, apparently I did.
No one should be offended by you asking...and you did so in a "light" manner. I mean you were just asking about sexual anatomy. We as people are so much more than that. Now if you were asking if black guys like chrome rims, well duh! :-)
No one should be offended by you asking...and you did so in a "light" manner. I mean you were just asking about sexual anatomy. We as people are so much more than that. Now if you were asking if black guys like chrome rims, well duh! :-) Originally Posted by cookie man
LOL well....do they? j/k
ya its just that i'd "heard" some stuff (from guys) and thought that this would be the best place to ask. anyways enough rambling. Again i apologize if i offended anyone, those were not my intentions at all.
Some ladies are tight, some are not. Some men are well hung, some are not.I dont think it has anything to do with size, race or ethnic background. Originally Posted by Horsemancummeth

Hmmm size doesn't matter?? I mean, if a guy is 6'8" every other part of his body is bigger than average, but not his cock? How strange.
-Safire Sweet
Originally Posted by safire_sweet
SS... 'are' and 'or' are not the same word and they are not used interchangably.

Hobbyfun... Please take note also so we don't jump to the conclusion that your handles are related.

Cheers,

L4L
LOL well....do they? j/k
ya its just that i'd "heard" some stuff (from guys) and thought that this would be the best place to ask. anyways enough rambling. Again i apologize if i offended anyone, those were not my intentions at all. Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
Umm, Alyssa I don't see how you offended anyone or for that matter feel any apology is needed.
I am not sure if it is fact, but I belive Black men are the biggest, followed by White, Mexican/ Latin, then Asian & I know there are exceptions to all groups. I am also pretty sure it is fact that White men have an extra muscle, than Black men, called a retractor muscle that when the white penis goes soft aka placid their penis gets much smaller % wise.
~ I also belive in the idea of it is not the size of the wave, but the motion of the ocean that matters. Or to put it another way skill and experience matter.
~ I am also pretty sure it is fact, that about 6 weeks post partem or after the end of preg a womans pussy returns to the way it was before.
~~
My question back to you and all ladies / people in general is how different does man feel with or with out fore-skin? ... Again I know part of this is skill, but what do you notice in general? & How does the condom affect the feel ie cut with a rubber feels about the same as cut with out or uncut feels different with out??

BTW: I feel I am slightly above average, but am not sure or am I sure I care. Anyone who has seen me care to say?
SS... 'are' and 'or' are not the same word and they are not used interchangably.

Hobbyfun... Please take note also so we don't jump to the conclusion that your handles are related.

Cheers,

L4L Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife
Shouldn't it be............"they or not used interchangeably"

c.a.
I apologize if I offended anyone by asking, apparently I did. Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
Honestly on this board there is at least someone that will be offended by any post you may have made so don't worry about it. You are curious about something so therefore you posted a question looking for answers. I personally don't see anything wrong with doing what you did but honestly I don't think you will get an answer to your question here. This is mainly because others don't want their honest answers judged like your question was so they most likely won't give them.

In all honesty the tightest woman I have ever had is my wife. She is a Latina, it was the first time I was with her and she was a 25 YO virgin so there was a good reason she was so tight.

The loosest is hard to say since I have had way too many of them. I have learned that childbirth is a major factor which causes looseness. Some will argue this but after three kids with two different women I know it is a fact that it can cause looseness. I am not saying it does for all since I have been with a few women that had at least one kid but still had a tight pussy.

As far as dicks go that's a crap shoot. According to my dad he was blessed with a large cock. I unfortunately wasn't blessed with a large cock but was at least given an average sized one. One of my son's I think will end up with one about my size and one will be large enough he will never have a problem with a pussy that will feel loose to him. Both sons are from the same wife so with this much variance from one family race has nothing to do with it. It is more luck of the draw than anything.

BTW you are smoking hot!