Watching Live.....Trump Ralley in Chicago Cancelled Because of Disruptive Protesters.

You have to protect yourself. I'm all for that. The redneck sucker punching the black guy was a punk move. Originally Posted by bambino
He picked a poor place for a campaign stop.
https://www.yahoo.com/politics/insid...064544927.html
He picked a poor place for a campaign stop.
https://www.yahoo.com/politics/insid...064544927.html Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I agree, Chicago is prolly the worst place for a republican to hold a rally. Peoria would have been better.
Yep jim there is a lot of hate in this country, and the Trumpster is stirring the pot. If you are drinking the tea party tea, then you seem blind to it also, however it is easy when you have liberals to blame. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I am quite aware of the hate in this country and unfortunately nothing will ever change. Hate existed long before Trump ever hit the political scene. So he's not the problem and he's not even stirring the pot. The only thing Trump has been stating is immigrants from Mexico crossing over our border need to become documented and migrants from predominantly Muslim countries need to stay out of this country until America gets a better understanding of this Terrorist issue. That's not hate. In fact the protesters in Chicago weren't even undocumented Mexican immigrants or Muslims they were inner city blacks that were born and raised in this country that felt the need to stick their two cents in where it didn't belong. They exhibited more hate than Trump ever will. So some demonstrator gets punched in the mouth so what, he deserved it. None of us are obligated to trouble makers and that's all those protesters were.

Jim
I am quite aware of the hate in this country and unfortunately nothing will ever change. Hate existed long before Trump ever hit the political scene. So he's not the problem and he's not even stirring the pot. The only thing Trump has been stating is immigrants from Mexico crossing over our border need to become documented and migrants from predominantly Muslim countries need to stay out of this country until America gets a better understanding of this Terrorist issue. That's not hate. In fact the protesters in Chicago weren't even undocumented Mexican immigrants or Muslims they were inner city blacks that were born and raised in this country that felt the need to stick their two cents in where it didn't belong. They exhibited more hate than Trump ever will. So some demonstrator gets punched in the mouth so what, he deserved it. None of us are obligated to trouble makers and that's all those protesters were.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Lots of people get punched at every Steelers/Browns games.

LOL, overlooking all he has said but illegal immigrants. Typical. Last I heard American citizens (even black ones) had the right to free speech.
http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/ar...=yhoo.headline
LOL, overlooking all he has said but illegal immigrants. Typical. Last I heard American citizens (even black ones) had the right to free speech.
http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/ar...=yhoo.headline Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Free speech is what caused this protest. Even if it is deemed "Hate speech", lol.

Jim
Free speech is what caused this protest. Even if it is deemed "Hate speech", lol.

Maybe it will stay this time.
http://www.nytimes.com/politics/firs...ironment/?_r=0
Packs of blacks attack whites, stop ambulances, shoot guns in the air. Originally Posted by Chicago Sunroof
Do you have any tiny shred of human decency in you, seriously?

Too bad not enough white folks agree with you....
Too bad not enough white folks agree with you.... Originally Posted by andymarksman

Tuesday, November 8, until then shut your Nazi mouth...

Not all saw the clashes as a problem. Richard Talaga, 51, a Trump supporter who attended Friday’s canceled rally in Chicago, said the passions on display were evidence of a revived democracy.

hmmm. could it be that simple?
Too bad not enough white folks agree with you.... Originally Posted by andymarksman
That doesn't make my statement wrong. You can legally defend your person with violence in the manner of self defense, but the law does not permit you to defend your honor with violence. So if people don't like what Trump says that doesn't give them the right to incite a riot, ok.

Jim
Last I heard American citizens (even Trump and his supporters) had the right to free speech. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

FIFY