You Tea Nuts are slipping. Zimmerman needs 30k a month, donate donate donate!

• WTF
  • 02-02-2013, 03:08 AM
You're an idiot. Look at the thread title.

. Originally Posted by gnadfly
You Tea Asswipes on here defended him loudest...thus the thread. I never said Zimmerman was a Tea Nut. Never in this thread or any prior threads. If you say different you are a liar.

All I pointed out was that the guy you Tea Nuts defended so loudly, needs money! Donate you cheap fucs, donate!

Fuck that, the people are already paying for his lawyer, if he needs one. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
No the 'people ' are not. btw , the people are you and me. Our tax dollars pay those that can not afford a lawyer. We are paying to proscute him too. Zimmerman is costing the state of Fl a shit pile of money. The folks who made out like bandits were the networks!
One gun store owner won't sell to self proclaimed Obama supporters. Says they don't have the sense to own a gun.

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes...t-welcome.html
Smith & Wesson Model 65----(Liberal Edition)

Liberal's question about loading his gun---Can you tell me, how do I get the gun into the bullets?

ha ha ha ha
Tea bagger on the KD range.
Sarge, I don;t know one end of this weapon from the other.
It doesn't matter either way you will be doing your country a favor.
  • Old-T
  • 02-02-2013, 12:57 PM
I'm not sure what your point was with that last post . Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Fair question—I’ll try to be clear.

OP: “You Tea Nuts are slipping. Zimmerman needs 30k a month, donate donate donate!” obviously pointing out that those with big mouths praising Z’s heroic actions are not swarming forth to support him.

Gnad in post #2: Goes on a rant about Dems.

Me in post #17: I point out it was Gnad who brought up the Dem Rep issue, not the OP.

Gnad in #21: Claims I am an idiot because I can’t read the title, implying the OP title has Dems & Reps in it. He then claims—falsely and with no basis in fact that (1) I am a Dem, (2) I am a racist, and (3) I hate guns.

Defending myself from stupid people posting stupid lies, in #27: I point out once again that there is no Dem or Rep mention in the OP, contrary to Gnad’s rant. I ask him to back up his lie that I am a Dem. Or support his lie that I have posted racist comments here (or anywhere else). And I told him that he is wrong about my gun ownership/hatred, informing him I have 4.

So, hopefully you understand my post. It is difficult to follow a conversation when there can be 15 or so other posts in between and I could probably have been clearer.
One gun store owner won't sell to self proclaimed Obama supporters. Says they don't have the sense to own a gun.

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes...t-welcome.html Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Now that's Gun Control.
I was in a San Fransisco gun shop one time (yes, they have them there too) and some wacko walks in to buy a gun. We all listened as the gun shop owner listened to this light in the loafers guy talked about the right gun for killing a cat but would not hurt the eyes??? The owner made some suggestions about guns and then showed him the door. I ended up buying a KAR-98 with a silver shekel embedded in the stock.
So one has to wonder why YOU bring it up. Are you saying all the love & blind support for Zimmerman on this board wasn't honest? Are you saying that standing up for principles doesn't count if a person is registered in the wrong party? Just what was the reason you DID have to add "he's a Dem"? One would think the highly moral posters on here would support him without regard to his party, and for all the supposed vigilante zealots folks on here claim there are, it would only be a penny per person per month or so. Are you saying since he is a Dem then his stand--that was and is still being praised on here--isn't worth a penny a month?

Wow, that's loyalty for you! Originally Posted by Old-T
And you finish with a flurry: I don't hate guns, I have 4 in my house (all legal, all registered), but I do hate gun carelessness, gun macho, and gun stupidity. Originally Posted by Old-T
The main part of your weak counterargument wouldn't quote. I'll re-iterate:
Old-T, you are the king of willful ignorance. WTF thread title references Tea Nuts! Who do you think that is? It his labeling of backers of the TEA party! Its a political affiliation, many of whom, believe its part of the Republican party. YES! WTF DID BRING UP POLITICAL PARTY! You're a moran.

This is just another sad game of shit slinging by the Dims to put stink on the
TEA Party (or what they THINK is the TEA party).

I stand by the rest of my post also. Old-T: O for 10.

I never knew Zimmermans party affiliation...but i do know you Tea Nuts took up for him! Donate JD, donate. The man needs money. Originally Posted by WTF
Interesting. I guess WTF is going to fall back on what "knew" means.

However, back in my thread "When will Democrats stop killing unarmed black Americans?" I present evidence in the first post that shows Zimmerman is a Democrat.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=413633

Its pretty well discussed in the thread for several pages with no evidence that Zimmerman is a member of or affiliated with any other party.

WTF posted twice in that thread.

So WTF has a bad memory or is a LIAR or both. I'll let COG call it.
That's easy. Liar. No doubt.

I was in a San Fransisco gun shop one time (yes, they have them there too) and some wacko walks in to buy a gun. We all listened as the gun shop owner listened to this light in the loafers guy talked about the right gun for killing a cat but would not hurt the eyes??? The owner made some suggestions about guns and then showed him the door. I ended up buying a KAR-98 with a silver shekel embedded in the stock. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

All your guns and stopping how many robberies car jackings? Then you say you were rolled by a pimp. Adfuckingmazing.