I spent 10k a year on hobbying last year

I have had $10k months in the strip club a number of times and can easily spend $10k in tow months on HDH types or repeats.
Probably would of been double if the girls on P411 showing available were actually available LOL
+1 Randall. There are times when I'm in that trolling search for someone new or finding a gal I enjoy seeing and am relieved when they don't answer or decline. There is a gal in San Antonio I would love to see who charges way out of my max limit but she always rejects me because she has a No Mod policy. I just look at it as I can see 2 to 4 here in Dallas for what she charges and back down the rabbit hole I go.
I probably spend less than $1K a year on hobbying, and maybe another $1K on strip clubs.
I love to pay for pussy. It is thrilling for me. I don't worry about the cash because there is more coming. Trying out new pussy, for cash, is wonderful.

Chatting up civies in a bar doesn't have the same fever as knowing I hand over some paper and get to watch her suck my cock within 5 minutes of meeting her.

My issue is finding new hooker pussy which matchmy fucking fantasies.

Anyone out there look like Eva Notty ? And fuck like her too ? PM me ! I got some cash for
YOU !!!
There are 2 things I choose not to keep track of... money spent on sex... and money spent on guns.

Nothing good can come of knowing those numbers.
i spent that on amo some i still have, well bring on the zombies
I probably spend less than $1K a year on hobbying, and maybe another $1K on strip clubs. Originally Posted by tornado82
Please tell me you go outside SBC. They're a waste of time
Seems to me, that this "hobby" is no more expensive, in fact maybe less expensive than other hobbies.

Golf? Ain't cheap.
Motorcycles: Ain't cheap
Muscle Cars: Ain't cheap.
Boating: Ain't cheap.

And the list could go on and on. Seems to be a trend...LOL.

I don't look at how much I spend, rather how many cases of buyers remorse have I encountered after a tryst. But then, I'm prudent with my money, and never take funds away from other things to hobby. I stick to a monthly real life budget. Some months there's a lot more excess than others, I spend that excess on whatever I choose.
I was spending around 20k a year 5 or 6 years ago. I have spent a total of 1K this year. I make a hell of a lot more than I did then. Just seems the more I make the less time I have to play with it. The woes of the semi-wealthy are a bitch.
Hobbies cost a lot , lol
Seems to me, that this "hobby" is no more expensive, in fact maybe less expensive than other hobbies.

Golf? Ain't cheap.
Originally Posted by Billy Babitt
3 middle-aged guys were talking, one said "my airplane is costing me so much money for fuel, maintenance, etc., I don't know how I afford it".. 2nd guy says "yeah, my boat is expensive, docking fees, cleaning, I don't know how I do it".. 3rd guy says "my wife is high maintenance, she always wants jewelry, luxury vacations, and expensive shoes.. I'm going broke"...

meanwhile an older guy approaches, who heard the whole conversation.. "Gentlemen, it's simple. if it flies, floats or fucks, just rent it"..
That's not hobbying. That's an addiction... Like gambling. I hobby but get more pussy at clubs, bars, and women I know.

Golf? Ain't cheap.

And the list could go on and on. Seems to be a trend...LOL.

I don't look at how much I spend, rather how many cases of buyers remorse have I encountered after a tryst. But then, I'm prudent with my money, and never take funds away from other things to hobby. I stick to a monthly real life budget. Some months there's a lot more excess than others, I spend that excess on whatever I choose. Originally Posted by Billy Babitt

Hobbying can be a lot more expensive, after i saw this thread i tried to make a general ledger of hobbying and sugar baby explouts, i already track golf....

I spent 5k on golf in 2015, course fees and equipment (not alcohol)

I spent over 30k on the hobby and sugar babies.....that made me do a double take

This year has been better, im at 8k for hobby and sugar babies while at 3k for golf expenses, hobbying has def gone down,saw three girls in april and only one so far this month while ive played golf about 3 times a week minimal